Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    "Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.)."

Why is everyone saying drops from each boss is 5x ?
    Because it is. I play s1 and unlike many of these posters I KNOW what the patch is like. No speculation, paranoia or just plain old making up stuff. Not everything is great but the good definitely outweighs the bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29030497 View Post
      why just VIP get free mount? how with non-VIP?
      YUM YUM free!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyEarth View Post
        this is patch 1.6...that is patch 2.0....i don't want to think how many years, i mean months will take......
        didn't you quote "Sorry to say but there is a huge world out there" in another reply for another player? doesn't matter, moving on.....

the job i understand
        yes school...nice touch, hilarious actually...when u have so many posts on this forum, i bet ur way too much addictive then me as this game
        social life......u can do all the social u want in here aswell, seeing u got around 700 posts....ur doing a pretty good job at that
        Unlike you im an adult and taking my Masters degree in business administration. If you must know my business. 700 posts means no social life? Yes nice logic you got there bro. Just bc i have 700 posts doesn't mean I have no social life. You don't know my life so stop acting like you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorKill View Post
          couple quick points I feel I need to respond to
          1. the vouchers you have on and dont get cut. It is what you earn from your tree and guild blessing.
          2. do you read at all. you get 3x the rewards for doing just one. I love this idea myself. I run lynch lair and 3 runs takes a long time.
          3. more lag more lag more lag. come on dude I dont have lag. maybe you should invest in a better computer or better internet service.
          4. you think that anyone really wants to spend the time to do 3x runs if they dont have to. like hell I want to get the runs done faster. 1x run makes it better. sure it isnt ideal that you have to choose summoner run or regular runs. But deal with it. you gotta chose what you are gona do that day.
          5. Note : deal with what they do or just quit playing. It is as simple as that. its their game, they can do whatever they want. All I hear is complaining all the time on the forums. sure you have a right to complain but do you really think that R2 cares what you say at all. It is obvious they dont. I have spent a good amount of money on this game and they wouldnt even fix my missed NM summoner chests. but you know what I learned something that day. collect the chests each time they drop.
          So deal with the changes or just quit playing. R2 will do what they want when they want to do it.
          now that real talk lol.
          u should do sam runs they are much faster, that woman on LL is just a scroll eater
          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Yes!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Unlike you im an adult and taking my Masters degree in business administration. If you must know my business. 700 posts means no social life? Yes nice logic you got there bro. Just bc i have 700 posts doesn't mean I have no social life. You don't know my life so stop acting like you do.
              not as fun when someone makes a comment on your lifestyle is it.
              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by R29030497 View Post
                why just VIP get free mount? how with non-VIP?
                well..u get free mount what... that white donkey and the other white donkey when ur stables is lvl up..
                or u can earn it by participant in event....
                that what to be a non-VIP...
                likes..me... so stop asking...

Comment

• Wow people honestly. I understand complaining if the game is f'd up. I understand complaining for reasons such not getting your balens that you bought or vip you bought. Other then that ... learn to defrag your computer to fix the lag, learn to clear your cache to fix lag, learn to stop complaining when they update. This is a free game. Everyone knew this going into the game. Everyone also knew that you could pay to play and if you did you would get stronger faster. Ok deal with it. If you don't like it and your a freebie then leave. If you leave then don't let the " your getting free **** and still complaining " door hit you on the way out. Thank you and please come again.
                  Server: S23 Forsaken Forest
                  Name: DragonEagle
                  Guild: Shagralaya (Deputy)
                  BR: 209k
                  Level: 98

Comment

• can someone tell me how many hours left? thanks,

Comment

• what time could be the estimated end of the maintenance ?
                      i wish it could be finnish soon

Comment

• hi

whats your server ?

Comment

• I do all my runs back to back by myself solo!!! We invest so much money, why do you feel it is necessary to keep taking stuff away from those of us who are paid players? and you still haven't finished homestead or farm expansion, get to it, A YEAR LATER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cybersexscandal View Post
                            what time could be the estimated end of the maintenance ?
                            i wish it could be finnish soon
                            3 to 5 more hours yet m8 :P

Comment

• The amount of posts on this wine and cheese social is outta sight!

Keep the laughs coming!

Comment

• Participan me to wartune please

Comment

Working...
                                X