Clear All

• Originally posted by buzyako View Post
    can someone tell me how many hours left? thanks,
    about 5 hours or so my friend
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• maintenance and off time really sucks bad for ppl addicted to the game..... like me...

Comment

• 4-6 hour maintenance. Go take a nap or work or play or whatever. Planetside 2 here I come...

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
          not as fun when someone makes a comment on your lifestyle is it.
          When people are complaining about being on the pc all day then yes I do think someone lifestyle needs a change. Im only able to play wartune for a good amount of time is bc I am currently taking online school at university of phoenix. I got laid off my last job and currently searching for another one. In which case once I get a job I probably wont even play as much. I work out every day for 2-3 hours and not constantly on the computer. If someone plays games all day and chooses not to do other things with there life and just be lazy. Then yes people have a right to complain about someone's lifestyle. Why waste your life only playing games?

Also my only point i was trying to give out is that this game takes way too much time and just bc one person feels this game needs to be longer doesn't mean it's a good thing for everyone else. A game should be fun to play and even if gaming is your thing then shortening wartune will allow you to play other games with out worrying about being here for such and such time or you miss the events going on.

Comment

• well i hope they give us free stuff for the wait!

Comment

• Yeah fun fun fun!!!!!! Exciting!!!!! What could the new version bring!!!!! Your hopes, your very dreams!!!!!

Woooooowwww!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
                I do all my runs back to back by myself solo!!! We invest so much money, why do you feel it is necessary to keep taking stuff away from those of us who are paid players? and you still haven't finished homestead or farm expansion, get to it, A YEAR LATER!!!
                agreed. these updates would be more trusted if r2 finished what they started in the 1st place. i'm just waiting for all the "new stuff" to say "coming soon" when scrolled over hahaha

Comment

• I feel like I'm on the verge of calling Wartune quits. As it is, it's hard enough to
                  find the right equipment for my current level. Now we get just 1 MP dungeon
                  attempt per day now?

If ya keep cutting attempts out of Wartune, there won't be anything left
                  for players to do in the game. We want attempts added on because
                  almost every day with Wartune on Kongregate the game's
                  network disconnects the player.

Most of the time, it's either during an MP dungeon run or World Boss
                  and that player can't log in for 2 minutes when the games network
                  disconnects. Also, the network blackouts happen 2 to 3 times a day.

Please don't tell me to go to support and report the problem. That has turned
                  out to be a bad joke and a waste of time. My network works perfectly.

I'm a casher and a vip. If we are indeed your "valued customers" have you ever
                  stopped to think to ask players for their input on the changes and what can be
                  done to improve certain aspects of the game?

Taking 2 attempts away from MPD's will only diminish the game, and may even
                  drop R2Game's player base significantly. We really want more attempts on
                  dungeons, not less.

In the end I am just too curious, I know I'm gonna stick around
                  and see how the changes work out. A part of me hopes I'm just
                  overreacting
                  Last edited by R213208095; 08-20-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29030497 View Post
                    why just VIP get free mount? how with non-VIP?
                    Why shouldnt a vip get the free mount? They pay the bills so you can play for free. Like seriously nothing in life is free
                    The Arishok
                    Zeldonia ~ Server 308 Fellspire
                    Pure Priest Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by R29254727 View Post
                      this patch is really meant to boost market purchases as that is now the best place to make up for lost rewards from the mp / summoner farming attempts
                      Considering there is no L70 Summoner, and now many, if not most cashers on servers as high as 225 are in the L70 area, you actually are getting MORE rewards in terms of Loids and Stones with 1 MP than you were getting from 3, and in a third the time. It's a huge win.

And please, don't argue the L50 & L60 Stones & Loids gotten via Summoner because they dropped to 50 total uses a day. You know how many people actually have the hundreds upon hundreds of keys saved to be able to run L50 and L60 summoners a day until their set is done? It's like a handful of maybe a dozen per server, and they're all the heavy cashers anyhow.

Comment

• mine is s320.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          When people are complaining about being on the pc all day then yes I do think someone lifestyle needs a change. Im only able to play wartune for a good amount of time is bc I am currently taking online school at university of phoenix. I got laid off my last job and currently searching for another one. In which case once I get a job I probably wont even play as much. I work out every day for 2-3 hours and not constantly on the computer. If someone plays games all day and chooses not to do other things with there life and just be lazy. Then yes people have a right to complain about someone's lifestyle. Why waste your life only playing games?
                          well in theory i can say the same to u. y waste time workn out cause once u get old all that goes down the drain. and lazy or not they have the god given right to live the way they choose. they dont need your sly comments to enrich they life cause they seem to be doing fine on they own b4 u made the comment. so just dont be a ****** and try to make others feel bad just because u have other things to do. some people make friends on these games and want to interact with them. so just think b4 u speak cause just like u did u can end up with your foot in your mouth
                          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• although they are taking away two attempts, u will get more loids and leg stones a day and the same exp, this will help us to grow i think, only 1 day gives me more time to help others, cus after all doing the same thing 3 times a day is boring enough since we do the same thing everyday. I say bring on 1 mp, and while where at it lets do 1 world boss a day and give 3times the gold. more free time for real life and still not missing out on in game stuff.

as far as disconnects and stuff that sucks sorry man, but ya 1 mp a day should help u out cus if you disconnect alot wouldnt u wanna finish your stuff early?

Comment

• omg major Wartune withdrawls right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                                Considering there is no L70 Summoner, and now many, if not most cashers on servers as high as 225 are in the L70 area, you actually are getting MORE rewards in terms of Loids and Stones with 1 MP than you were getting from 3, and in a third the time. It's a huge win.

And please, don't argue the L50 & L60 Stones & Loids gotten via Summoner because they dropped to 50 total uses a day. You know how many people actually have the hundreds upon hundreds of keys saved to be able to run L50 and L60 summoners a day until their set is done? It's like a handful of maybe a dozen per server, and they're all the heavy cashers anyhow.
                                not me saved mine up ad w8ed untill lv 55 when I started running it at lvl 55 I had 974 skeleton keys saved up. I pre read forums and planned ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X