[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Unlike you im an adult and taking my Masters degree in business administration. If you must know my business. 700 posts means no social life? Yes nice logic you got there bro. Just bc i have 700 posts doesn't mean I have no social life. You don't know my life so stop acting like you do.
    Don't let those who can't grasp the logic or resort to insults to cover up that they can't grasp the logic get to you Oxy. I've got a wife, kid, full-time job and still hang w/ my friends on weekends and have managed to get my toon into the cross-server top-100. Those who attack you just can't handle that people are better, more efficient gamers and can still do well on Wartune _and_ maintain a family / career / social life.

Comment

• my question is when does he home stead finally come i wanna see what it does haha

Comment

• To be honest I find this whole argument going on extremely hilarious. I can point out posts before this update was even brought up about people complaining how this game takes too much time. That they can not wait for the 1x mp attempt to come. Now when this update is actually here they suddenly complain about it? Just like how battlegrounds people complained and wanted a change in level brackets and when they got that change they complain about it still. Why do people even play this game at all if nothing they do even if its something you wanted before makes you happy?

Comment

• I miss the old chat site that will be held everytime they had new patch -_-
          Refreshing page to read new post really troublesome...
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

• still how long it take to finish maintanance ??
            [S209]Featherstorm
            IGN warior -â€*Sultanâ€*( Divine)
            level :59
            BR: 62k+
            guild- MAFIA

Divine is the legend of victory :)

Comment

• hahaha I feel ya deik...... me too....

Comment

• i agree!!! this helps us grow easier, i was gonna buy 70 legand stones in cw but with this update! i dont have too! my team can only do 1 lych nm a day and requires warriors call, this update gives us that ability to basically do all 3 and get more loids and stones! oh yeah ty r2 finally helping the little guys out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                  Considering there is no L70 Summoner, and now many, if not most cashers on servers as high as 225 are in the L70 area, you actually are getting MORE rewards in terms of Loids and Stones with 1 MP than you were getting from 3, and in a third the time. It's a huge win.

And please, don't argue the L50 & L60 Stones & Loids gotten via Summoner because they dropped to 50 total uses a day. You know how many people actually have the hundreds upon hundreds of keys saved to be able to run L50 and L60 summoners a day until their set is done? It's like a handful of maybe a dozen per server, and they're all the heavy cashers anyhow.
                  yeah but if u arent strong enought for nm without stronger team to pass it its painfull just to go dt nmm for summons and thats for the day no more revards (if u get someone to even get to summo and inv u...
                  Last edited by Hysterical88; 08-20-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Wait so we only get 1 MP per day?
                    What if I'm disconnected?
                    2 fair enough but 1.... I see that getting rather annoying.
                    Ninno20
                    Foul Marsh - S328
                    Knight 60+

Comment

MP dungeon attemp this is ** guys!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sorry.. Have nothing to say good or bad. I will wait and see.
                        I Just had to share my new Signature line.

Comment

• From my experience in this game. If you DC then your party should wait for you to come back. If they don't then you should pick better people to do your run with.
                          Server: S23 Forsaken Forest
                          Name: DragonEagle
                          Guild: Shagralaya (Deputy)
                          BR: 209k
                          Level: 98

Comment

• Originally posted by GraveWolf View Post
                            Sorry.. Have nothing to say good or bad. I will wait and see.
                            I Just had to share my new Signature line.
                            hahhhahahah nice

Comment

• Can't wait

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                                well in theory i can say the same to u. y waste time workn out cause once u get old all that goes down the drain. and lazy or not they have the god given right to live the way they choose. they dont need your sly comments to enrich they life cause they seem to be doing fine on they own b4 u made the comment. so just dont be a ****** and try to make others feel bad just because u have other things to do. some people make friends on these games and want to interact with them. so just think b4 u speak cause just like u did u can end up with your foot in your mouth
                                If you don't work out and stay in shape you can die before even reach old age lol. So working out is actually good. I really haven't talked badly to anyone about how they lived there life. I didn't really call anyone names until you brought it up imo. I even apologized to that person bc I did not know he/she was in a wheelchair. I was just stating that this patch is a good patch and people who are complaining about time being taking out of it are acting dumb. This game takes too much time and needs to be shorter, and imo if people are complaining about this change. I can't wait till we get the change to WB when there is only 1 WB per day instead of 3 WBs.

Comment

Working...
                                X