No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• either way it evens out basically, before u had to waste 1 attempt per 20, now u have to waste 1 attempt per 50, although it is 3 times more worthy, that 1 summoner run is almost 3 times as good too. it sucks if u cant beat dt nm yet, my team is beating lych nm, but ya keep your head up you'll get level 60 loids faster on normal mps now

Comment

• as far as getting to summoner without stronger ppl... well maybe the ppl in ur guild can help u get there, u have a team set up, and they leave so ur team can come after they get u there? what a concept? guild helping guildies .... hahahaha

Comment

• whaaaaatttt?????? only one attempt per day? if is hard obtain the legendary stones whit 3 attemps, will be imposible whit one!!!!!,and if we have lucky can obtain 2 crip keys now only can obtain one. for what i want item drops like a helmet without skills or weakness than i bought in arena?????, ok ok, the other changes are good.

Comment

• my question is when does he home stead finally come i wanna see what it does haha

Comment

• Originally posted by R29254727 View Post
            not me saved mine up ad w8ed untill lv 55 when I started running it at lvl 55 I had 974 skeleton keys saved up. I pre read forums and planned ahead.
            Ok, so assuming you also have 3 other people at your level who've done the same, you'll be set back by 1-days time to complete your L50 Leg Gear. You'll get a minimum of 60 Stones from a GoD NM Instance in 1 MP in the new system (5 Per Boss, 50 @ Summ). You'd have gotten a minimum of 66 Stones from 3 GoD NM Instances in the current (1 per boss x3 runs & 20 per summoner run x3). 6 Less a day of 800 Needed. Instead of 12 days (with a few doubles getting you there), it'll be 13 days of farming stones (with some doubles getting you there).

Is that really _that_ big a deal considering you'll be doing it far less time and getting the same XP?

When you hit L70 as I'm at now (72 actually), you'll be so happy to get 5 Loinds & Stones per boss it's ridiculous.

Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              To be honest I find this whole argument going on extremely hilarious. I can point out posts before this update was even brought up about people complaining how this game takes too much time. That they can not wait for the 1x mp attempt to come. Now when this update is actually here they suddenly complain about it? Just like how battlegrounds people complained and wanted a change in level brackets and when they got that change they complain about it still. Why do people even play this game at all if nothing they do even if its something you wanted before makes you happy?
              y do people stay in abusive relationships? u can ask doubt u will find the answer. people are different and will think different then u do bro but u shouldnt judge them for it. if u dont like it then move on to the next page and find someone like me who loves to have some fun :P
              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• [QUOTE=0xykotton;637542]When people are complaining about being on the pc all day then yes I do think someone lifestyle needs a change. Im only able to play wartune for a good amount of time is bc I am currently taking online school at university of phoenix. I got laid off my last job and currently searching for another one. In which case once I get a job I probably wont even play as much. I work out every day for 2-3 hours and not constantly on the computer. If someone plays games all day and chooses not to do other things with there life and just be lazy. Then yes people have a right to complain about someone's lifestyle. Why waste your life only playing games?

well..that someone play games all day is ur son/brother/or other realitive? no?? so dont barge on other people life... and tell ur life story like u study,work and bla..bla..bla.. what the point..make u looks good and have a high quality and manageable life.. all people are diff.. so dont compare it wit ur perfect life..

Comment

• this is a good improvement why so much complaint 1 MP with 3 times rewards does not make you worst guys. it saves your time to do lots of things in your real life.
                  ```Janis```

Comment

• I will have a level 80 Night Elf Mohawk!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      If you don't work out and stay in shape you can die before even reach old age lol. So working out is actually good. I really haven't talked badly to anyone about how they lived there life. I didn't really call anyone names until you brought it up imo. I even apologized to that person bc I did not know he/she was in a wheelchair. I was just stating that this patch is a good patch and people who are complaining about time being taking out of it are acting dumb. This game takes too much time and needs to be shorter, and imo if people are complaining about this change. I can't wait till we get the change to WB when there is only 1 WB per day instead of 3 WBs.
                      hey i agree i like the change cause i have to run tons of guild members and it will help alot on my end lol. but i dont think its right to tell someone to find somethin else to do because they stated how they felt about the changes when they contribute they time and money to the game so we all can enjoy it
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by Deik_Maleigh View Post
                        omg major Wartune withdrawls right now
                        I swear they insert subliminal visuals in the game,,,,"fast cars, women, pizza",,,,lol

Comment

• You won't die before you reach old age because you didn't work out 2-3 hours a day. That is just silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveForFighting View Post
                            I swear they insert subliminal visuals in the game,,,,"fast cars, women, pizza",,,,lol
                            hmmmmm beer

Comment

• Cheers !!!!! =)

Comment

• Only 7 hours to go,,,
                                Last edited by FiveForFighting; 08-20-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X