[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MERKSQU4D View Post
    MP dungeon attemp this is ** guys!!!!!!!!!
    Yep. I see lots of good guildies leavin' the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hysterical88 View Post
      yeah but if u arent strong enought for nm without stronger team to pass it its painfull just to go dt nmm for summons and thats for the day no more revards (if u get someone to even get to summo and inv u...
      I dunno. Maybe I'm just on a beneficent server. Me and 3 of my guildies dropped $ to get L5 Loids to get L60 Gear. Once we had the base PvE gear, getting past 1st NM Boss in DT wasn't bad. Just needed a solid tank, good healer and archer w/ Slow & Debuff. Once we were in there we were clearing our way to summoner at least 6 times a day, then inviting in anyone L65+ to start collecting Loids & Stones. The 4 of us get past, all but one drops, invite someone in, set as leader, last person drops, and they fill the group.

But, I'm also in a Guild that getting close to 5 Mil BR, is L10 and has the max members. So we're fairly active and helpful towards one another.

In any day I usually run at least 3-5 extra MPs, whether it be helping to get to DT Summoner, or still doing a solo run through GoD NM and inviting in a slew of L50s to get those stones.

Comment

• ---lol----

Comment

• im terrible at getting legendary stones any tips on getting them easier

Comment

• Only 1 MPD per day now. Oh Dear

Comment

• Originally posted by Behn44 View Post
              im terrible at getting legendary stones any tips on getting them easier
              save your skeleton keys
              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• [QUOTE=cronousxll;637590]
                Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                When people are complaining about being on the pc all day then yes I do think someone lifestyle needs a change. Im only able to play wartune for a good amount of time is bc I am currently taking online school at university of phoenix. I got laid off my last job and currently searching for another one. In which case once I get a job I probably wont even play as much. I work out every day for 2-3 hours and not constantly on the computer. If someone plays games all day and chooses not to do other things with there life and just be lazy. Then yes people have a right to complain about someone's lifestyle. Why waste your life only playing games?

well..that someone play games all day is ur son/brother/or other realitive? no?? so dont barge on other people life... and tell ur life story like u study,work and bla..bla..bla.. what the point..make u looks good and have a high quality and manageable life.. all people are diff.. so dont compare it wit ur perfect life..
                If that person was related to me then I have a 100% right to tell what they are doing is wrong and unhealthy. I won't be seeing my family be lazy doing nothing but being couch potatoes.

Comment

• ya 1 mp but 50 summons
                  CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                  name RubyRed
                  type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                  Name gippal .........Name backlash
                  Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

• thx kingofgamez

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveForFighting View Post
                      University of Phoenix Online - "If the check clears, you get all A's!!!"
                      It's a real school buddy. Not just online. They first started out online but there is an actual university of phoenix. Please actually do research before you start bashing. Jobs actually take university of Phoenix serious since it is a accredited school. Get with the real times okay bro. Everything is going into Technology now. Even schools that haven't been online at all are starting to do classes online. Online schooling is real and probably will be the future of eduction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
                        as far as getting to summoner without stronger ppl... well maybe the ppl in ur guild can help u get there, u have a team set up, and they leave so ur team can come after they get u there? what a concept? guild helping guildies .... hahahaha
                        only our server strongest players i can do dt nm i think less than 20 ppl

Comment

• [QUOTE=0xykotton;637619]
                          Originally posted by cronousxll View Post

If that person was related to me then I have a 100% right to tell what they are doing is wrong and unhealthy. I won't be seeing my family be lazy doing nothing but being couch potatoes.
                          Yes you do, you have that right.
                          And they have the right to give you the middle finger.
                          Do you want to know how I know that ?
                          Because I served 22yrs so you could have that right.
                          And if I want to sit on my As_ all day and play games then that's my choice and I give a F_ck what you have to say.

Comment

possibly but have u considered It from there shoes? perhaps there is mentality difference that "games" fulfill for them that being active does for u. healthy is relative to the person and their particulars. situation, abilities , needs, desires .....understanding and non-judgement of others from a 1 sided pov is also healhy btw

Comment

• Curious to see the Panda Guardian mount stats.

Comment

Oxy - don't argue it man. You're not gona convince anyone, and I think most would agree with you.

I too will tell anyone who spends 10+ hours in front a computer a day w/ no exercise the same thing. What people don't realize is that the youngest generation today (newborns to 10 years old) are the first generation of americans in over 150 years to have a lower life expectancy their their parent's generation. And it's mostly due to childhood and early aduly obesity projections.

Comment

Working...
                                X