[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune patch 1,66

think now wartune game only for rich player ....whose can buy balens and not for common player which playing with no balens.
    coz if u haven't balens u can't playing with good
    upgrade runes with balens.....spinning wheel with balens...WB with balens (if u want more gold) ..
    with so many newest rules for this game (and mostly make ppl buy balens) i though r2 doesn't fair anymore.
    and u know wartune isn't fun game anymore with this all rules.....wartune become to be money game and it's so bad ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Behn44 View Post
      my question is when does he home stead finally come i wanna see what it does haha
      The answer to your question is never. I'm too lazy to repeat my posts since I've already lost count of how many times I said that based on a reliable source from playing the actual wartunes from the real developers (Which is not R2 unlike what many of the posters here r complaining to R2 about finishing what they started, which they didn't start anything other than to continue to buy the updates from the real game developers), homestead is never going to come out.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        I dunno. Maybe I'm just on a beneficent server. Me and 3 of my guildies dropped $ to get L5 Loids to get L60 Gear. Once we had the base PvE gear, getting past 1st NM Boss in DT wasn't bad. Just needed a solid tank, good healer and archer w/ Slow & Debuff. Once we were in there we were clearing our way to summoner at least 6 times a day, then inviting in anyone L65+ to start collecting Loids & Stones. The 4 of us get past, all but one drops, invite someone in, set as leader, last person drops, and they fill the group.

But, I'm also in a Guild that getting close to 5 Mil BR, is L10 and has the max members. So we're fairly active and helpful towards one another.

In any day I usually run at least 3-5 extra MPs, whether it be helping to get to DT Summoner, or still doing a solo run through GoD NM and inviting in a slew of L50s to get those stones.
        what was ur average br?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sucellis549;637625]
          Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

Yes you do, you have that right.
          And they have the right to give you the middle finger.
          Do you want to know how I know that ?
          Because I served 22yrs so you could have that right.
          And if I want to sit on my As_ all day and play games then that's my choice and I give a F_ck what you have to say.
          So you are happy paying your tax dollars for people to sit on there *** all day playing video games?

Comment

• Originally posted by R22102209 View Post
            Wow people honestly. I understand complaining if the game is f'd up. I understand complaining for reasons such not getting your balens that you bought or vip you bought. Other then that ... learn to defrag your computer to fix the lag, learn to clear your cache to fix lag, learn to stop complaining when they update. This is a free game. Everyone knew this going into the game. Everyone also knew that you could pay to play and if you did you would get stronger faster. Ok deal with it. If you don't like it and your a freebie then leave. If you leave then don't let the " your getting free **** and still complaining " door hit you on the way out. Thank you and please come again.
            Thk you!!! People complain about the cashers all the time,omg save your sokets for level 60 gear do your catacombs invest your gold in your skills and astrals and you will be just fine.Do the durn events.LOL

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by FiveForFighting View Post
              University of Phoenix Online - "If the check clears, you get all A's!!!"

lol

Comment

• Well, you guy can say good bye to plunder when they update Wartune 2.00, and no more income in gold mines. This is just beginning.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• [QUOTE=0xykotton;637634]
                  Originally posted by Sucellis549 View Post

So you are happy paying your tax dollars for people to sit on there *** all day playing video games?
                  Doesn't matter much does it ?
                  I served so they have the right to do as they wish.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijxnfha
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]51938[/ATTACH] spend balen gigolo
                    I pity the guy...he gets crushed pelvis instead of enjoying the sun and the sand....

Comment

• why the hell does s1 have to be offline, we already have the patch, o wait this is an r2 game, nevermind I take that back
                      Wartune
                      [IGN:CYNN
                      SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                      GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                      If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zorich;637630]
                        Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

Oxy - don't argue it man. You're not gona convince anyone, and I think most would agree with you.

I too will tell anyone who spends 10+ hours in front a computer a day w/ no exercise the same thing. What people don't realize is that the youngest generation today (newborns to 10 years old) are the first generation of americans in over 150 years to have a lower life expectancy their their parent's generation. And it's mostly due to childhood and early aduly obesity projections.
                        also food quality, education and countless other things have deteriorated sice the atgeneration. an increase of pollutants and synthetic chemicals are a prime contender for ultimate causation as is lack of activity. just e supportive and constructive in u approach or its a wasted effort

Comment

• Originally posted by bentop View Post
                          think now wartune game only for rich player ....whose can buy balens and not for common player which playing with no balens.
                          coz if u haven't balens u can't playing with good
                          upgrade runes with balens.....spinning wheel with balens...WB with balens (if u want more gold) ..
                          with so many newest rules for this game (and mostly make ppl buy balens) i though r2 doesn't fair anymore.
                          and u know wartune isn't fun game anymore with this all rules.....wartune become to be money game and it's so bad ....
                          Anyone who spends $ on the Rune system is a fool. That's right. Fool.

Why? Because it's finite. It's not like Stables which are always needed to keep improving. With the new Rune XP Upgrades, one can max their basic Runes in 2 months fairly easily. One can Max one of the Class Runes (Purge, Shield, Puri) in about 2 months. One can Max one of the Ancient Runes in about 3-4 months - free.

So yeah, in like 6 months you can have max Brutality, Blood, Healing and one of Purge / Shield / Puri as well. All Balens do is speed it up.

The place Balens have always had the biggest impact (and will continue to do so) is via Mounts & Stables.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            It's a real school buddy. Not just online. They first started out online but there is an actual university of phoenix. Please actually do research before you start bashing. Jobs actually take university of Phoenix serious since it is a accredited school. Get with the real times okay bro. Everything is going into Technology now. Even schools that haven't been online at all are starting to do classes online. Online schooling is real and probably will be the future of eduction.
                            The truth is a painful pill to swallow at times,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              It's a real school buddy. Not just online. They first started out online but there is an actual university of phoenix. Please actually do research before you start bashing. Jobs actually take university of Phoenix serious since it is a accredited school. Get with the real times okay bro. Everything is going into Technology now. Even schools that haven't been online at all are starting to do classes online. Online schooling is real and probably will be the future of eduction.
                              Oh god...I hope its not the real future. I prefer the old age classrooms where I at least get to physically meet other ppl over online schooling. Face-to-face chatting beats online chatting anyday.

Comment

• Congrats everyone - nearing 39 pages of mindless drivel that will never be acknowledged by anyone outside of the small circle of peeps online with nothing else to do but annoy each other in the forum---

Keep em coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X