• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I for one am all for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Hysterical88 View Post
      only our server strongest players i can do dt nm i think less than 20 ppl

sorry hysterical.. but talk to the ppl u have done this run with.. maybe u could set something up with them.. maybe not on a daily basis (I certainly don't do key runs on daily basis), but enuf for u to get some stones and loids during the week

Comment

• well..for all those who r complaining about having nothing to do, just wait for patch 2.0. No more wilds, but there will be tons of new stuff in the sky city. Especially lvling your pets or collecting pet stones to exchange for better pets or lvl your pets. You can duel pet mobs till you puke then.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveForFighting View Post
          Congrats everyone - nearing 39 pages of mindless drivel that will never be acknowledged by anyone outside of the small circle of peeps online with nothing else to do but annoy each other in the forum---

Keep em coming!
          pft...39 is puny. I remember there was one maintenance which reach 70+ pages...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Oh god...I hope its not the real future. I prefer the old age classrooms where I at least get to physically meet other ppl over online schooling. Face-to-face chatting beats online chatting anyday.
            Oxy has a point, there are quality schools out there that have online options; However, there has been such a mass influx of "fly by night" online schools that it eventually devalues the worth of a college education,,,and ultimately that spills into once reputable learning institutions,,,,

Perception often supersedes reality, whether we like it or not,,,

Comment

• yeah i need to find some solution... lets see after todays gaming how this update looks/works only after then i can start making some strategy.
              Last edited by Hysterical88; 08-20-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Congrats everyone - nearing 39 pages of mindless drivel that will never be acknowledged by anyone outside of the small circle of peeps online with nothing else to do but annoy each other in the forum---

Keep em coming!
                Wartune withdrawal will do that to people you know.

Comment

• Participan me to wartune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Archer hoarder

Comment

Oxy has a point, there are quality schools out there that have online options; However, there has been such a mass influx of "fly by night" online schools that it eventually devalues the worth of a college education,,,and ultimately that spills into once reputable learning institutions,,,,

Perception often supersedes reality, whether we like it or not,,,
                    COMPUTERS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
                    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by R29254727 View Post
                      also food quality, education and countless other things have deteriorated sice the atgeneration. an increase of pollutants and synthetic chemicals are a prime contender for ultimate causation as is lack of activity. just e supportive and constructive in u approach or its a wasted effort
                      Well said. It's amazing that people aren't putting 1 and 1 together where food is concerned. Wheat allergies used to exist at a level of 1 in 2000, now it's 1 in 133. Yet we continue to gene-engineer our crops to the point that they barely resemble what our parents ate as children. Sure, they're insect resistant and grow easier in bad weather. Great! But should we really be eating food that insects won't touch becuse they, oh I don't know, toxic to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by GraveWolf View Post
                        Wartune withdrawal will do that to people you know.
                        Yes,,,i've made a dozen posts tonight,,,,darn those pesky subliminal ads,,,

Comment

• [QUOTE=0xykotton;637634]
                          Originally posted by Sucellis549 View Post

So you are happy paying your tax dollars for people to sit on there *** all day playing video games?
                          Wow and any respect I had for you just went out the window lol Seriously what do you want someone who is stuck at home all day because they have some sort of disability that prevents them from working to do then? What would you do if you were unable to work? You want all disabled people to just sit at home doing nothing? They are on disability for a reason you ignorant arse. Like whats your problem with someone on disability? I really hope you dont get into a car accident or something worse even, but put yourself in a disabled persons shoes Then reread your post and see how it would make you feel.
                          The Arishok
                          Zeldonia ~ Server 308 Fellspire
                          Pure Priest Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by Hysterical88 View Post
                            what was ur average br?
                            At the time we first got past, we were 68k Mage, 63k Mage, 59k Archer, 58k Tank. Now we're 83k, 75k, 71k, 70k respectivly and are having problems with some L70 NM bosses.

Comment

• thanks for improvement update, and if posible more deference monsters level for guild chamber Invaders, thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                                COMPUTERS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Skynet has windows and calendar messed up its coming near future

Comment

Working...
                                X