X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Sucellis549;637640]
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

Doesn't matter much does it ?
    I served so they have the right to do as they wish.
    as did I.. good or bad. I served as well so ppl have the choice to do what they want and remain free......

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      Oh god...I hope its not the real future. I prefer the old age classrooms where I at least get to physically meet other ppl over online schooling. Face-to-face chatting beats online chatting anyday.
      Even work is starting to go online. I wouldn't doubt in 10 years+ from now most things will be done by technology.

Comment

• this is a good update

Comment

• I attend Western International University online, a sister school of Pheonix... My little sister is a graduate of Pheonix... You don't get free A's, you have so many papers to write... but I agree, who really cares that you are in college, this game is mostly an escape for many of us that work, and cannot stay online all day... For those of us with disabilities or that don't have to work, this game is not all there is in life and we know that... Change is inevitable, and nobody said we had to agree with it, it is just nice to vent, and ready others thoughts on the updates.. ROCK ON GAMERS!!!

Comment

• hmmm....non-cash player want to be strong too like cash player...do you want a fair game ? just play a game with a P2P feature..i bet that game will be fair enough..

Comment

• เมื่à¸*ไหร่จะเล่นได้ฮะ

Comment

• mount only for VIP?? how about the rest of us not using balens.?? is there a chance of getting that mount?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sinfest;637670]
                  Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

Wow and any respect I had for you just went out the window lol Seriously what do you want someone who is stuck at home all day because they have some sort of disability that prevents them from working to do then? What would you do if you were unable to work? You want all disabled people to just sit at home doing nothing? They are on disability for a reason you ignorant arse. Like whats your problem with someone on disability? I really hope you dont get into a car accident or something worse even, but put yourself in a disabled persons shoes Then reread your post and see how it would make you feel.
                  Did i even mention disabilities? Seriously, this post isn't directed to you. My post isn't directed to anyone who has a legitment reason to stay at home. My post is directed to people who choose to stay at home doing nothing but have the ability to do things. I.E. choosing not to find a job or choosing not to work out etc. This has nothing to do with you anymore lol.

Comment

• whats that game all about?

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Even work is starting to go online. I wouldn't doubt in 10 years+ from now most things will be done by technology.
                      I work from my home office 4/5 days a week.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Steppit;637675]
                        Originally posted by Sucellis549 View Post

as did I.. good or bad. I served as well so ppl have the choice to do what they want and remain free......
                        Thank You.

Comment

• What's a wartune?

Comment

• *sigh* Really R2, really? The voucher cut is total bull, why that could ever be seen as a good thing I don't know. 1 mpd a day, the worst thing of all. To those saying that 1 mpd is even remotely a good thing, consider this: Some guildies are jumping together for a high lvl dung, then one or all of them get DC'ed because of a hiccup in their internet connections. Before it would just be a minor annoyance, they would get back together and try for the loot again. Now with this new update if that happens, they're screwed. Also you all fail to realize how this could be exploited by people. A person could throw together a party for a high lvl dung, then when they get in they immediately kick everyone, essentially stealing their one and only attempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                              At the time we first got past, we were 68k Mage, 63k Mage, 59k Archer, 58k Tank. Now we're 83k, 75k, 71k, 70k respectivly and are having problems with some L70 NM bosses.
                              ok thats whats our server strongets mages br 68k or so and not so many of them or other classes biggest so its waiting until that changes (and some luck if they help clearing)

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                I just noticed the name reference,,,,are you currently under the influence?

Comment

Working...
                                X