• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im have astrals

Comment

• SO LONG TIME

Comment

• Originally posted by Julbot View Post
        *sigh* Really R2, really? The voucher cut is total bull, why that could ever be seen as a good thing I don't know. 1 mpd a day, the worst thing of all. To those saying that 1 mpd is even remotely a good thing, consider this: Some guildies are jumping together for a high lvl dung, then one or all of them get DC'ed because of a hiccup in their internet connections. Before it would just be a minor annoyance, they would get back together and try for the loot again. Now with this new update if that happens, they're screwed. Also you all fail to realize how this could be exploited by people. A person could throw together a party for a high lvl dung, then when they get in they immediately kick everyone, essentially stealing their one and only attempt.

well I wouldn't go with those ppl again... =p

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Unlike you im an adult and taking my Masters degree in business administration. If you must know my business. 700 posts means no social life? Yes nice logic you got there bro. Just bc i have 700 posts doesn't mean I have no social life. You don't know my life so stop acting like you do.

my brain works better then your apparently, what i said about ur posts, is having a social life, but you seemed to misunderstood that, idk how, but u manage to do it....u should choose a different major
          i don't give a .... pardon my expresion, about ur business, i didn't ask, i don't care, from what i know you could be a president, santa claus or jesus, do i really think i care?
          [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

*sigh* Really R2, really? The voucher cut is total bull, why that could ever be seen as a good thing I don't know. 1 mpd a day, the worst thing of all. To those saying that 1 mpd is even remotely a good thing, consider this: Some guildies are jumping together for a high lvl dung, then one or all of them get DC'ed because of a hiccup in their internet connections. Before it would just be a minor annoyance, they would get back together and try for the loot again. Now with this new update if that happens, they're screwed. Also you all fail to realize how this could be exploited by people. A person could throw together a party for a high lvl dung, then when they get in they immediately kick everyone, essentially stealing their one and only attempt.
            1. Even if your whole party DCs, you come back to the instance for as long as an hour or more. I know, I've done it. I was running solo GoD NM to help some guildies, got DC'd, didn't get back on for an hour and 20 minutes, and was still in GoD NM when I logged back in.

2. Don't group with people you don't know when they're the leader. Period. Open your own MP and invite them if they want, but until you have trust in a player, you should always be smart and protect yourself and your guild members.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiritouchizuki View Post
              mount only for VIP?? how about the rest of us not using balens.?? is there a chance of getting that mount?
              Cashers should get more benefits, they keep the game free for you.

Comment

A person could throw together a party for a high lvl dung, then when they get in they immediately kick everyone, essentially stealing their one and only attempt.
                They can't kick you if you have 3 attempts?

End of the day, playing with jerks will ruin your gaming experience. Regardless of 3 MPs or 1 MPs. You're just throwing random stuff together and making baseless arguments.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• like a shield and heal ability?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hysterical88 View Post
                    ok thats whats our server strongets mages br 68k or so and not so many of them or other classes biggest so its waiting until that changes (and some luck if they help clearing)
                    I like to compare the DT NM 1st boss to the 2nd Boss in MD NM, but the DT one is dispellable. . They big key is having an archer chain slows on him the whole combat. A 60K BR Mage can easily keep up with the Healing then w/ a good tank that's using bubble and apollo. And because the 1st boss in DT NM is dispellable, you don't have to worry about pumping out insane DPS to beat him when he powers up. Scatter or Purge Rune works wonderfully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      At the time we first got past, we were 68k Mage, 63k Mage, 59k Archer, 58k Tank. Now we're 83k, 75k, 71k, 70k respectivly and are having problems with some L70 NM bosses.
                      It's your party. From what I hear, and my experience the easiest- hardest parties are:
                      2 Mage/ 2 Archer
                      Mage/ 2 Archer/ Knight
                      2Mage/ Archer/ Knight - 3 Mage/ Archer
                      Mage/ Archer/ 2 Knight

Comment

• do with someone who you not trust :P and let them kick you when you DC. hahahahahahaha
                        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                        Name Char : Surya91
                        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• combined vip+spirit covenant would be nice and get more vips for sure =)

Comment

• Hi, is the new vip mount a temporary mount? If I activate vip after will I still get the mount?

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                              I like to compare the DT NM 1st boss to the 2nd Boss in MD NM, but the DT one is dispellable. . They big key is having an archer chain slows on him the whole combat. A 60K BR Mage can easily keep up with the Healing then w/ a good tank that's using bubble and apollo. And because the 1st boss in DT NM is dispellable, you don't have to worry about pumping out insane DPS to beat him when he powers up. Scatter or Purge Rune works wonderfully.
                              nice. i should get apollo. but sorry if i don't have purge but i hope i got archer. btw, my lvl still not 65+. lol
                              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                              Name Char : Surya91
                              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• You're missing the point. The point is that now if someone decides to do that, you're screwed for the whole day. At least before you would have 2 more to spare. This new update, if anything will drive players away, non-casher and casher alike.

Comment

Working...
                                X