[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hysterical88 View Post
    combined vip+spirit covenant would be nice and get more vips for sure =)
    Agreed! Those two are my essentials every month. They will lose money on it though cause the covenant costs more than VIP.

Comment

• Seeing a lot of people complaining about this.... i think its great to have 1MPD! First of all, always choose to do it with close friends or guildmates, not with random people so you get screwed over. Second of all, i finally have the time to help each guildmate of mine, i am G.M of my guild and i can't help everyone with 3mps but now i can and i love it! I think people are taking this rough but all in all i think its a good update, can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiritouchizuki View Post
        mount only for VIP?? how about the rest of us not using balens.?? is there a chance of getting that mount?
        Lol I love how sooo many people see vip as cheating or like they dont deserve a little extra bonus for helping to pay the bills like seriously who do you think pays the bills for the game to even exist?
        The Arishok
        Zeldonia ~ Server 308 Fellspire
        Pure Priest Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
          It's your party. From what I hear, and my experience the easiest- hardest parties are:
          2 Mage/ 2 Archer
          Mage/ 2 Archer/ Knight
          2Mage/ Archer/ Knight - 3 Mage/ Archer
          Mage/ Archer/ 2 Knight
          Yeah, the problem we experience is this:

The Knight has the lowest BR, and when there's a gap in incendiary or apollo he can be 1-shot. If he avoids the 1-shot, we can get by. But sometimes he's taking 70k Hits in there.

Also, when we get that 1-round gap where slow wears off, and we face back to back 40k+ hits we need to heal, there are problems.

If all goes well we can get through, but there's little margin for error - which makes it tough. Hence why I'll like 1 MP a day . I'd rather it take an hour w/ retries to clear it once than taking 3 hours to clear it 3 times .

Comment

• Originally posted by Julbot View Post
            You're missing the point. The point is that now if someone decides to do that, you're screwed for the whole day. At least before you would have 2 more to spare. This new update, if anything will drive players away, non-casher and casher alike.
            you may have lost ur atmpt for that day.. but u have learned a valuable lesson.... don't go with those ppl again .. and... don't go with ppl u don't trust... and.. next time, u invite them if u do go with ppl u don't know, or let them come into ur room.....

Comment

• Originally posted by R211885327 View Post
              Seeing a lot of people complaining about this.... i think its great to have 1MPD! First of all, always choose to do it with close friends or guildmates, not with random people so you get screwed over. Second of all, i finally have the time to help each guildmate of mine, i am G.M of my guild and i can't help everyone with 3mps but now i can and i love it! I think people are taking this rough but all in all i think its a good update, can't wait!
              Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 u an 8.

Comment

• try using google if you don't know time zones

Comment

• Wartune changes that should be made

1) 1 MP attempt with increased rewards to compensate ---- DONE
                  2) Add Reset Option for Runes EXP ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
                  3) Cut WB HP by 50%, Increase Buffs to Compensate ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
                  4) Or Make WB every 4 hours, but limit players to 3 attempts per day ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
                  5) Add a Revenge Bonus in BG, if you kill the player that killed you last you get bonus honor, may stop the innocent from being Dryad Bombed ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
                  6) Solo Arena reduce attempts from 20 to 10, Increase Rewards per Attempt, this is the most boring aspect of the game ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
                  7) Add Base Rune Packs to the Regular Shop with fixed cost. Remove it from Mystery Shop ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

8) Nerf Holy Seal Stun to 1 turn, HS is partly a function of how old a player's server is. New servers don't stand a chance versus servers that are months ahead, hence the retention rate for players on new servers are probably pretty low when they start hitting the cross-server level campers in the upper 60s, who have months of experience gains as an advantage. This has been a common occurrence on my server which was launched in April. Previously dedicated players who have invested a lot, once they realized that they don't stand a chance cross-server they left the game, these are paying customers you are losing ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

9) Add other ways for New Servers to obtain Event Mounts they may have missed. This is a cross-server game, newer servers should not be penalized. They should not have to wait to obtain Event Mounts they have missed, Event Mounts should be available for purchase. I am not saying to give away mounts, but simply put a price on it and make it available to be purchased if a player so desires. This is yet another way to make cross-server competition more fairly balanced ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

10) Readjust the formula for Arena 3v3 matching, currently if a level 70 player with 70k BR tries to arena with two players that are level 45 with 40k BR. They will be matched versus three players with approx 70k BR. In the newer servers this is a problem, because not many players are high level. So the players who are high levels on relatively newer servers have a difficult time finding 3v3 teams and often have to run with lowers because there just isn't anyone at their level on the newer servers and thus get destroyed as result of the poor matching formula. The fix is simple - average BR needs to be weighted more heavily in your formula for matching 3v3 ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

NOTE WELL
                  None of my suggestions are complaining about balens etc, or cashers versus non-cashers. That's not my issue. My issues deals more with time constraints for in game events, particularly WB. As most of us who play this game are probably working people with families, being able to make WBs everyday at a set time is difficult. To retain these working people who most likely have disposal income to spend on the game, developers should make it easier for them to do in game events. May increase retention rate, and decrease player burn-out. Also my issue deals with the major disadvantages newer servers face versus older servers, with regard to Holy Seal OP'ness and Mount Availability.

Edit - Repost or Quote if you believe these ideas are fair so that they may see these suggestions.
                  Last edited by maxvain; 08-20-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R211885327 View Post
                    Seeing a lot of people complaining about this.... i think its great to have 1MPD! First of all, always choose to do it with close friends or guildmates, not with random people so you get screwed over. Second of all, i finally have the time to help each guildmate of mine, i am G.M of my guild and i can't help everyone with 3mps but now i can and i love it! I think people are taking this rough but all in all i think its a good update, can't wait!
                    agree now my lady will be happy if i help her fast little bit late. i will get scratch. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                    Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                    Name Char : Surya91
                    Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• meh

any change is welcome.... but please do it fast... it's been over 5 hours now. I want WB

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinfest View Post
                        Lol I love how sooo many people see vip as cheating or like they dont deserve a little extra bonus for helping to pay the bills like seriously who do you think pays the bills for the game to even exist?
                        haha ye.. I so agree... plus there are many mounts for ppl who not vip can get.. from arena, crypt, events.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Julbot View Post
                          You're missing the point. The point is that now if someone decides to do that, you're screwed for the whole day. At least before you would have 2 more to spare. This new update, if anything will drive players away, non-casher and casher alike.
                          Find a group of 4 players (you being one) that can do MPs together. Build trust. No Worries. That's what everyone seems to do, even within guilds. There's little group of 4 that all seem to work together, and when they're in need, someone else will lend a hand however we can.

Comment

• we want a reward cause we missed wb cause you chose worst time to deploy the new thing...also you can fix that lag glitch before deploying this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                              I like to compare the DT NM 1st boss to the 2nd Boss in MD NM, but the DT one is dispellable. . They big key is having an archer chain slows on him the whole combat. A 60K BR Mage can easily keep up with the Healing then w/ a good tank that's using bubble and apollo. And because the 1st boss in DT NM is dispellable, you don't have to worry about pumping out insane DPS to beat him when he powers up. Scatter or Purge Rune works wonderfully.
                              so pvp set with 60k br for me(mage) and can do dt nm first boss and go to summo?

Comment

• Originally posted by sinfest View Post
                                lol i love how sooo many people see vip as cheating or like they dont deserve a little extra bonus for helping to pay the bills like seriously who do you think pays the bills for the game to even exist?
                                games run off our energy to keep them alive
                                LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Working...
                                X