Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome changes coming, can't wait, I am positively supporting all changes!! good job!!

Comment

• It's be okay whatever happens

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
        you may have lost ur atmpt for that day.. but u have learned a valuable lesson.... don't go with those ppl again .. and... don't go with ppl u don't trust... and.. next time, u invite them if u do go with ppl u don't know, or let them come into ur room.....
        Again, missing the point. I was just giving an example of how this update will hurt the game. It's already well known not to trust randoms, and I won't contest that bit. It frustrates me to no end though that it's even possible for people to do that to you.

Comment

• boom boom pow

Comment

• Originally posted by maxvain View Post
            Wartune changes that should be made

1) 1 MP attempt with increased rewards to compensate ---- DONE
            2) Add Reset Option for Runes EXP ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
            3) Cut WB HP by 50%, Increase Buffs to Compensate ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
            4) Or Make WB every 4 hours, but limit players to 3 attempts per day ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
            5) Add a Revenge Bonus in BG, if you kill the player that killed you last you get bonus honor, may stop the innocent from being Dryad Bombed ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
            6) Solo Arena reduce attempts from 20 to 10, Increase Rewards per Attempt, this is the most boring aspect of the game ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
            7) Add Base Rune Packs to the Regular Shop with fixed cost. Remove it from Mystery Shop ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

8) Nerf Holy Seal Stun to 1 turn, HS is partly a function of how old a player's server is. New servers don't stand a chance versus servers that are months ahead, hence the retention rate for players on new servers are probably pretty low when they start hitting the cross-server level campers in the upper 60s, who have months of experience gains as an advantage. This has been a common occurrence on my server which was launched in April. Previously dedicated players who have invested a lot, once they realized that they don't stand a chance cross-server they left the game, these are paying customers you are losing ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

9) Add other ways for New Servers to obtain Event Mounts they may have missed. This is a cross-server game, newer servers should not be penalized. They should not have to wait to obtain Event Mounts they have missed, Event Mounts should be available for purchase. I am not saying to give away mounts, but simply put a price on it and make it available to be purchased if a player so desires. This is yet another way to make cross-server competition more fairly balanced ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

10) Readjust the formula for Arena 3v3 matching, currently if a level 70 player with 70k BR tries to arena with two players that are level 45 with 40k BR. They will be matched versus three players with approx 70k BR. In the newer servers this is a problem, because not many players are high level. So the players who are high levels on relatively newer servers have a difficult time finding 3v3 teams and often have to run with lowers because there just isn't anyone at their level on the newer servers and thus get destroyed as result of the poor matching formula. The fix is simple - average BR needs to be weighted more heavily in your formula for matching 3v3 ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

NOTE WELL
            None of my suggestions are complaining about balens etc, or cashers versus non-cashers. That's not my issue. My issues deals more with time constraints for in game events, particularly WB. As most of us who play this game are probably working people with families, being able to make WBs everyday at a set time is difficult. To retain these working people who most likely have disposal income to spend on the game, developers should make it easier for them to do in game events. May increase retention rate, and decrease player burn-out. Also my issue deals with the major disadvantages newer servers face versus older servers, with regard to Holy Seal OP'ness and Mount Availability.
            Very well said, you obviously put a lot of thought into this post.

I hope they read this, but at least its out there to be seen

Comment

• Originally posted by Elitank View Post
              Y is it confusing? all servers here are based on east or west coast time zone. plus they made it clear that the maintenance will happen at 10pm est time on the 21st of Aug.
              cause it's 12:20am Est August 21st , and it started on the 20th

Comment

• Originally posted by Julbot View Post
                Again, missing the point. I was just giving an example of how this update will hurt the game. It's already well known not to trust randoms, and I won't contest that bit. It frustrates me to no end though that it's even possible for people to do that to you.
                I think ur missing the point really.... just like irl bud... live with it.. there are bad ppl everywhere....

Comment

• No more 3/3 mp dungeons,the game will become more n more lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxvain View Post
                    wartune changes that should be made

1) 1 mp attempt with increased rewards to compensate ---- done
                    2) add reset option for runes exp ---- needs to be done
                    3) cut wb hp by 50%, increase buffs to compensate ---- needs to be done
                    4) or make wb every 4 hours, but limit players to 3 attempts per day ---- needs to be done
                    5) add a revenge bonus in bg, if you kill the player that killed you last you get bonus honor, may stop the innocent from being dryad bombed ---- needs to be done
                    6) solo arena reduce attempts from 20 to 10, increase rewards per attempt, this is the most boring aspect of the game ---- needs to be done
                    7) add base rune packs to the regular shop with fixed cost. Remove it from mystery shop ---- needs to be done

8) nerf holy seal stun to 1 turn, hs is partly a function of how old a player's server is. New servers don't stand a chance versus servers that are months ahead, hence the retention rate for players on new servers are probably pretty low when they start hitting the cross-server level campers in the upper 60s, who have months of experience gains as an advantage. This has been a common occurrence on my server which was launched in april. Previously dedicated players who have invested a lot, once they realized that they don't stand a chance cross-server they left the game, these are paying customers you are losing ---- needs to be done

9) add other ways for new servers to obtain event mounts they may have missed. This is a cross-server game, newer servers should not be penalized. They should not have to wait to obtain event mounts they have missed, event mounts should be available for purchase. I am not saying to give away mounts, but simply put a price on it and make it available to be purchased if a player so desires. This is yet another way to make cross-server competition more fairly balanced ---- needs to be done

10) readjust the formula for arena 3v3 matching, currently if a level 70 player with 70k br tries to arena with two players that are level 45 with 40k br. They will be matched versus three players with approx 70k br. In the newer servers this is a problem, because not many players are high level. So the players who are high levels on relatively newer servers have a difficult time finding 3v3 teams and often have to run with lowers because there just isn't anyone at their level on the newer servers and thus get destroyed as result of the poor matching formula. The fix is simple - average br needs to be weighted more heavily in your formula for matching 3v3 ---- needs to be done

note well
                    none of my suggestions are complaining about balens etc, or cashers versus non-cashers. That's not my issue. My issues deals more with time constraints for in game events, particularly wb. As most of us who play this game are probably working people with families, being able to make wbs everyday at a set time is difficult. To retain these working people who most likely have disposal income to spend on the game, developers should make it easier for them to do in game events. May increase retention rate, and decrease player burn-out. Also my issue deals with the major disadvantages newer servers face versus older servers, with regard to holy seal op'ness and mount availability.
                    everyone should take notes!!!!!! This is correct way to complain
                    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• didnt even know this was happening, came on and i had 'lost connection' :')

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        The answer to your question is never. I'm too lazy to repeat my posts since I've already lost count of how many times I said that based on a reliable source from playing the actual wartunes from the real developers (Which is not R2 unlike what many of the posters here r complaining to R2 about finishing what they started, which they didn't start anything other than to continue to buy the updates from the real game developers), homestead is never going to come out.
                        I don't believe homestead will never come out, I doubt they added something and then said screw it .. if they never had any intention on doing something with it they would just take it out. They probably have more important things to work on and leaving the homestead for something down the road but saying it's never going to come out I don't believe that.. course I probably won't play this game long enough to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
                          I think ur missing the point really.... just like irl bud... live with it.. there are bad ppl everywhere....
                          Just to remind you, my focus wasn't the players, it was what this new update will let players do. It would be great that if you got kicked or had to leave early that you wouldn't lose an attempt. The whole thing is just bad.

Comment

• No more 3/3 mp dungeons, this game will become lame ,soon it will lose all it s players,just because of the desire of making people cash up ,and less fun for normal players

Comment

• New VIP-exclusive mount, the Panda Guardian.

Can't wait to see this baby.. xoxo
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• This is all good ideas gj

Comment

Working...
                                X