Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KhaleesiDaenerys View Post
    I don't really care about the changes. Fine, I will adapt. My only question is why they made the summon in NM mode 50? 50, really? So you have 4 players divided into 50. No way to evenly divide up the summoning. 4 x 12 = 48. 2 summons left so who does them? Someone on my server said "oh it's simple 75 keys each" Really? You each summon 12 times and then you have 4 players with 3 keys each. No one can summon the last 2 times. I can't give my 3 keys to anyone so they can summon. So 2 players summon 12 and 2 summon 13. We already have enough problem with players 'promising' to pay each other back for using keys. Guess what? They disappear after using your keys, never to pay back the loan.
    It's not worth sweating one set of summoner keys man. It's just not. Yeah, it's not even. Know what. It happens. I had over 1200 Keys saved for L65 DT NM Summoner whereas others had less. Know what? I used more. Did I do that for strangers? No. But I did it for the regulars in my guild that I'd been grouping with for the better part of 3 months on a daily basis.

Comment

• very nice update! love you r2games ^_^

Comment

• What?! ! chest only per dungeon? This is bad. The chance of getting more precious items are now decreased to 1 from 3. The exp is doing good and more less time going back to dungeons. But the chest is not good. I think it is not equal.

Comment

• its up i guess, login for wb now?
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• simple answer. let them kick you and adapt. make yourself stress and then let you family die. . lol
            Server :[S147] Esterwitch
            Name Char : Surya91
            Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              It's not worth sweating one set of summoner keys man. It's just not. Yeah, it's not even. Know what. It happens. I had over 1200 Keys saved for L65 DT NM Summoner whereas others had less. Know what? I used more. Did I do that for strangers? No. But I did it for the regulars in my guild that I'd been grouping with for the better part of 3 months on a daily basis.
              Quite frankly guildies are the worst. "I don't have keys!' and you watch then open chest constantly on MP runs. Of course you don't have keys! You use them, hoping for a frickin crypt key, and then sponge off of another player that has saved and saved. Nothing personal with you Zorich. I agree, it's not worth the stress. It just gets hard when you trust people and they are rarely trustworthy.

Comment

Quite frankly guildies are the worst. "I don't have keys!' and you watch then open chest constantly on MP runs. Of course you don't have keys! You use them, hoping for a frickin crypt key, and then sponge off of another player that has saved and saved. Nothing personal with you Zorich. I agree, it's not worth the stress. It just gets hard when you trust people and they are rarely trustworthy.
                it's hard to find someone who we trust. not only on wartune world. real world is bad. all cruel and think about themself. that's a fact.
                Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                Name Char : Surya91
                Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by NapholeonMalakas View Post
                  What?! ! chest only per dungeon? This is bad. The chance of getting more precious items are now decreased to 1 from 3. The exp is doing good and more less time going back to dungeons. But the chest is not good. I think it is not equal.
                  There is nothing but poop in the mystery chests anyways (36 city pro and counting). How many times u need 15k gold? Better odds in campaign blitz to use keys on mystery chest. I'm using my keys there until I hear about a summoner for lvl 70. Then back to saving keys
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• When its gonna end

Comment

They don't have enough keys for summoner, they can't come with us unless someone agrees to cover, and by covering we mean paying without expecting to be 'paid back'. Pretty simple, u have the keys or you don't .... don't cry to me if you don't have keys, start saving!
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• how long before it's back up, really need to get back in lol

Comment

• just 1 attempt MP??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

Comment

• Actually,having this downtime has helped me a lot...I did some quick google work,found some guides...tried out the recharge button to see what everyones on about...WAIT...VIP is about £5 a MONTH !...thats £1.25 a week..about the price of a loaf...guess what i'm doing next payday! :P

On a serious note,if this is a recurring Direct Debit,how easy is it to cancel if things change ?
                            All the time the theme tune to the Banana splits is playing in my head...

Comment

That sucks Khaleesi. I have to acknowledge that I've been lucky being in a great active guild w/ really good ppl, so maybe I haven't had the common strife that a lot of people deal with on a day-to-day basis as the norm. My guild is also mostly older people w/ wives and kids, so we appreciate the time we can play and tend not to sweat the small things

Comment

• I agree with much of what you have said here. However, my concerns apply to this being a multi player game, with social aspects. I often used one of my MPD to help guildies with whatever I could. Sometimes two. It was about helping each other. Now, with only one attempt, I will not help them if I have not used my attempt, and I need to find only those who can run with me. This will definitely have effects in separating levels and causing discontent in guilds, when guildies simply cannot get help. But I guess we'll see how it all turns out.

Comment

Working...
                                X