Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    tbh, I prefer getting more for doing less. If I can get my 60 stamina + 8 solo dungeon runs and daily mp runs and 100 lvl cata blitz in a single click/attempt, I'd take it over the current situation which wastes hours just to complete it. Would be even nicer if 1 can blitz MP dungeons (with an additional box to check for using keys on summoner if any). Anything that reduces time spent on this game means more time to play other games I like as much as wartunes or do RL stuff which to me is a good thing.

dude it's a Multi Player Dungeon. Multi Player.......
    When somebody else are complaining about anything, i just start to do a little thing. And when everybody laugh at me because i'm different, i'll fade away to the darkness and whisp to them "you laugh at me because i'm different but i laugh at you because all of you are same"

Wartune
    Server : S322
    Class : Knight
    Nickname : Natra

Comment

• What time Euro servs are back online, coz its hard to tell, coz now i gett the feeling it takes a lott longer than 6 hours.

Comment

• more then 4 hours and maintenance not finished yet...

Comment

• hi friends i have window 8 when i play wartune gamei get freeze and play in slow motion mode need help thanks .

Comment

• very excited for this patch. Normally, I'm very skeptical when it comes to patch work on games but after reading what's being released, I am SO ready!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Froggy- View Post
              hi friends i have window 8 when i play wartune gamei get freeze and play in slow motion mode need help thanks .
              experiencing lag problems. I have the same exact problem. Refresh as soon as you can, it normally speeds things back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
                it says first time v,i,p members only ,,,,,,for panda ,
                From the main site:

"VIP players, looking for a new mount? Well, you’re in luck! Introducing the VIP-exclusive mount, the Panda Guardian. All you have to do is have an active VIP subscription and it’s yours!"

http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_162.html

Comment

• 1 attempt? and if your team can't complete the run its like you lost every drop....good job. nice thinking

Comment

hi friends i have window 8 when i play wartune gamei get freeze and play in slow motion mode need help thanks .
                    You must set your computer to the game setting. window 8 has a lot of stuff that will eat your RAM so you will be so slow to play the game. disable the themes, widget, aero, the 3d etc
                    When somebody else are complaining about anything, i just start to do a little thing. And when everybody laugh at me because i'm different, i'll fade away to the darkness and whisp to them "you laugh at me because i'm different but i laugh at you because all of you are same"

Wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by Anomie View Post
                      From the main site:

"VIP players, looking for a new mount? Well, you’re in luck! Introducing the VIP-exclusive mount, the Panda Guardian. All you have to do is have an active VIP subscription and it’s yours!"

http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_162.html
                      yes.. yes.. it's mine.. all mine.. wahahahahahahahaha

Comment

works for me on ie but lags little... other browsers do slowmo/lag

Comment

• i am very excited to check out these updates... can't wait anymore :/

Comment

• how many left guys? it's max 6 hours right? so how many left?
                            Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                            Name Char : Surya91
                            Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeMania View Post
                              1 attempt? and if your team can't complete the run its like you lost every drop....good job. nice thinking
                              find a great team then. guild is become so useful now.

Wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by PriceOfTy View Post
                                find a great team then. guild is become so useful now.
                                yes that's why guilds are there... to help you

Comment

Working...
                                X