[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AW MAN WAS WAITING FOR THIS FROM SO LONG r2gamer.blogspot.com
    on other wartune sites it is patch 1.66 not patch 1.6 part 2 wartune a cheater

Comment

• Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
      it says first time v,i,p members only ,,,,,,for panda ,
      so someone who buys vip for the first time will get it but i've been paying vip for like 5 months now and don't? I hope your wrong cause that's just retarted..

Comment

• In Wartune China, arena cut down to 15, 30 insignia each win and 10 each lose.
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by Anomie View Post
          From the main site:

"VIP players, looking for a new mount? Well, you’re in luck! Introducing the VIP-exclusive mount, the Panda Guardian. All you have to do is have an active VIP subscription and it’s yours!"

http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_162.html
          ty anomie , ty for the link ..looks great , thxs

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
            so someone who buys vip for the first time will get it but i've been paying vip for like 5 months now and don't? I hope your wrong cause that's just retarted..
            anomie was right , all v,i,p get the new mount,,,,new and all , as long as u are an active v,i,p member ,,its urs ,,whoo hoo

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
              In Wartune China, arena cut down to 15, 30 insignia each win and 10 each lose.
              could really help to have the same values ...
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

anomie was right , all v,i,p get the new mount,,,,new and all , as long as u are an active v,i,p member ,,its urs ,,whoo hoo
                it's not for new people, it's for all vips

Comment

• you need to have VIP always active (constantly renew) else you will not have the Panda Mount

(regardless if you were previously a VIP for whatever long, if you do not have it now and kept active in the future, you do not get any Panda Mount)

Comment

ty anomie , ty for the link ..looks great , thxs

ty vm that helps a lot..

Comment

• arena matching should be proper, sometimes low levels get opponents 10x stronger than them and in 2 secs show is over... this is so unfair!

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        you need to have VIP always active (constantly renew) else you will not have the Panda Mount

(regardless if you were previously a VIP for whatever long, if you do not have it now and kept active in the future, you do not get any Panda Mount)
                        So are you saying if you dont have vip when the servers come up you won't ever be able to get mount, or are you saying you only get the mount when you get vip and can only have it while your vip is active. When your vip goes away you dont have mount but if you get vip again mount comes back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                          arena matching should be proper, sometimes low levels get opponents 10x stronger than them and in 2 secs show is over... this is so unfair!

I agree arena and bg 'should' be according to br or total br...... not lvl....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                            Summoner is x50 per MP. A little less than 60, but still good.

Also, confirmed from S1 - Bosses in MPs drop Loids x5 / Stones x5. So farming MP for Loids / Stones w/o Summoner is both faster AND with better payout. The card payout is x6 if you get Loids / Stones.

What I'm wondering is this: Will the 3 Randomly-Apearing Bosses in Lych's Lair NM drop Loids & Stones? In regular they tend to drop Soul Crystals, Shadow Crystals, Luck Stones. IF they were to make these spawns drop even just Loids, one could get a many as 31 in a really lucky regular-level MP.
                            45 soul crystals I believe

Comment

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACHClick image for larger version

Name:	1175036_428810997236936_1778150047_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	1673379

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                                could really help to have the same values ...
                                save so much time too
                                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                                X