No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really ??? Why not wait , let the dust settle , give it a whole week , then if your still not happy with the game ....................................QUIT !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
      So are you saying if you dont have vip when the servers come up you won't ever be able to get mount, or are you saying you only get the mount when you get vip and can only have it while your vip is active. When your vip goes away you dont have mount but if you get vip again mount comes back?

the way I understand it is.. if u r vip or will be vip u have/get panda mount.. if ur vip lapses the mount locks.. as soon as u get vip again it unlocks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
        So are you saying if you dont have vip when the servers come up you won't ever be able to get mount, or are you saying you only get the mount when you get vip and can only have it while your vip is active. When your vip goes away you dont have mount but if you get vip again mount comes back?
        if u click page 59 mate , u will see the link , all about the new mount ,

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
          I agree arena and bg 'should' be according to br or total br...... not lvl....
          yes... that's why i hesitate to go to bg because i always get bullied there

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
            yes... that's why i hesitate to go to bg because i always get bullied there
            I know the feeling guys , I hesitate as well,,, dryad helps out tho,,and good friends if need kills ,,lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ImnoSuprman View Post
              Really ??? Why not wait , let the dust settle , give it a whole week , then if your still not happy with the game ....................................QUIT !!!
              nobody will quit, they will only complain lol

Comment

• I want to play now tough.

Comment

• And i hope they make classes wars, all classes can fight with each others
                  "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                    And i hope they make classes wars, all classes can fight with each others
                    that would destroy the whole purpose of CLASS WARS

Comment

• Originally posted by YoruichiFan View Post
                      I want to play now tough.
                      me too but we have to wait till the maintenance is over

Comment

• ok so what time will it be up and running again???

Comment

• if i were to use a free vip trial will i get the mount?

Comment

• Ok so basicly if im not misstaken the servers should be up hmm 40 minutes ago or in 20 minutes?

Comment

if i were to use a free vip trial will i get the mount?
                              1 hour 20 mins ,,,,up an going guys

Comment

if i were to use a free vip trial will i get the mount?
                                i don't think so, you have to recharge to get that special mount

Comment

Working...
                                X