Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but increasing rewards to x5, which is better than x3 run with x1 reward, don't you think so?
    btw, 6hours is almost up, & no servers ;(
    server : Wartune S137
    class : Archer : since October 2013
    level : ->50
    br : 36,000
    spend so far : $30

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by R29254727 View Post
      ahem to say some people have rl and jobs and do not log in everyday has escped ur thinking. only kids can it and play 24/7 us adults see the reality of the situation.
      You should read the entire post before u reply lol. I'm in favour of the 1 mp per day. I was responding to the clown who said he was being hard done by by it being cut to 1. I am an adult, and have a job and other responsibilities so I like the change. Was only pointing out to the person that made the post I was replying to that just because he runs different maps doesn't mean his game is now screwed.
      Well I too am an adult with a full time job. I work minimum 40 hours a week, sometimes more. I read the post all of it, although there may be more further down the line here. lol Now all that being said, I feel it should be stated he was complaining about not being able to do them in the same day. All you did was say, "Oh you can do them on different days." This does not help him out, since he was doing all three in one day not having to wait several days to get them done. I do not know if I will like this update but am willing to wait and try it. If it sucks then I will take my several hundred dollar a week spending habit to another game and more than likely one not run by R2.
      Last edited by cabby2; 08-21-2013, 01:58 AM. Reason: added qoute

Comment

• pmsl,,that should shut us all up,,np lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
          when i started playing this game we had 5 dungeon runs, then was reduced to 3, now to 1, then probably to 0 , and with patch 1.8 to -1. guess peeps really don`t like running...
          wow you must really have a lot of time in your hand? you actually miss running multiple MPD runs !! Get real man. 1 MPD run with 3 times the bonuses is a GOOD thing. use that extra free time in your real life. If you have any that is.

Comment

• Give more attempts for catacombs...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	news1261415146funny-smile_bigger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	1673381

^(*.*)^

Comment

• WoOoW

Comment

• Originally posted by Tourist_Teh View Post
                  but increasing rewards to x5, which is better than x3 run with x1 reward, don't you think so?
                  btw, 6hours is almost up, & no servers ;(
                  I'd rather do 3 nightmare keyruns a day with 20 summons in each, than 1 a day with 50 summons. We lose 10 leg stones a day, in a game that originally was meant to have posibilities to trade... That's why the developers had set amount of materials that high to begin with... R2 saw a great opportunity to get even MORE dough though
                  ☣Toxic☣
                  Lvl 70 archer on s197
                  Guild: -Oblivion-

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]51965[/ATTACH]

^(*.*)^
                    Because it should be x5 rewards, if you hadn't noticed, the dungeons are supposedly doubled in rewards when they changed x5 attempts to x3 attempts, or maybe r2 thought we'd just forget all about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed_tool View Post
                      Give more attempts for catacombs...
                      Or less exp, i dont like exp is cata, Too many
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by fleganthos View Post
                        the only negative thing is decreasing mp dungeon attempts why
                        what are you complaining about? Hard enough to find a party and when I do, the lag/refresh time needed for my party members adds up when they have to refresh once per run (not their fault, but I still have to wait). I can use my exp scroll on campaigns now after I do 1 run (plus all the hp I save from doing only 1 run which saves me gold). It saves me time so I can play the tower and spire. So what are you complaining about 1 attempt? You get 3x exp and drop worths (except for chest/summoners) so, really ...... whats the problem? You can do 1 run moon normal or moon nm say and be done with same amount of crystaloids and/or leg stones. OMG stop complaining. YOu want more to do, do your cata manually or do your campaign manually. Me, I need more time savers..... Can't spend all day and night at this game
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed_tool View Post
                          Give more attempts for catacombs...
                          yes only 1 attempt per day in crypts is too less according to me

Comment

• Originally posted by ☣Toxic☣ View Post
                            I'd rather do 3 nightmare keyruns a day with 20 summons in each, than 1 a day with 50 summons. We lose 10 leg stones a day, in a game that originally was meant to have posibilities to trade... That's why the developers had set amount of materials that high to begin with... R2 saw a great opportunity to get even MORE dough though
                            you have 90 keys to spend per day?

Comment

• Originally posted by sjzflamer9 View Post
                              wow you must really have a lot of time in your hand? you actually miss running multiple MPD runs !! Get real man. 1 MPD run with 3 times the bonuses is a GOOD thing. use that extra free time in your real life. If you have any that is.
                              if stupidity would be punished by law you`d be in jail for life. i enjoy dungeon runs... is that a problem? as long as i am writing here means i am alive ,therefore i have a life. i do realize that you want for everyone around you to be a man, guess is you`re little guilty pleasure but some are women. also them don`t write that much on forums cause dumb bas.ta.rds like you appear and spoil the fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by evilinside_tm View Post
                                you have 90 keys to spend per day?
                                He didn't say he does it per day, simply said he would "rather do" "rather do"........

Comment

Working...
                                X