Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
    yes only 1 attempt per day in crypts is too less according to me
    Later you will see this only 1 run so much xD I have about 18K crypt tokens atm and not spending Crypt keys from 2 months

BTW what is time now by GMT, daylight confused me, i'm at +3 GMT zone and time 10:00 AM, so its now 7 AM GMT I think ! so is 1 hour more left, isn't?
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• 6 hours has already past and still maintenance???

Comment

• Time is up any news on when you will be done?

Comment

• He wrote we are loosing 10 stones/loids per day cause that i asked

Comment

• Maybe they're taking so long because they saw the shitstorm the 1 mpd change caused and are working on taking that bit out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
              if stupidity would be punished by law you`d be in jail for life. i enjoy dungeon runs... is that a problem? as long as i am writing here means i am alive ,therefore i have a life. i do realize that you want for everyone around you to be a man, guess is you`re little guilty pleasure but some are women. also them don`t write that much on forums cause dumb bas.ta.rds like you appear and spoil the fun.
              calm down lol even if it's 1 attempt per day you can go again but no rewards though just for fun with your friends or with your guildmates

Comment

• Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).
                WHy only one run thats kinda upsetting why did you take away 2 runs i dont understand and my account keeps being deleted for somereason and its really getting annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by redeagle123 View Post
                  6 hours has already past and still maintenance???
                  So red are you gonna play class wars finals or vacation again?

Comment

• uye-uye-uye

Comment

• 1 attepmt per day gives us more free time for life i prefer having 1 att insted of 3 , coz i got no time to play

Comment

• Only huge flaw I see in the 1mpd run is that we used to not be able to beat Demon temple so what we would do is run two moon evils and then do one Deamon temple, kill first boss and do summoner that way we still got exp from doing moon evils and got to have a spare run to farm crystalloids. Now if people wanna farm summoner and only have a few keys and can't beat demon temple but just wanna farm summoner every other day they can't they have to pick one or the other.

Comment

• ppl talk like they have 10000 skeleton key to use every day.....

Comment

• Originally posted by evilinside_tm View Post
                            you have 90 keys to spend per day?
                            Save keys from vip wheel spins Don't have to do it that many days in a row, lvl 60 pve set = 600 legstones. Basically meant that they prolonged the time to get your stuff saved for gearing up, unless you spend an increasing amount of cash on the game (mysteryshop)...
                            ☣Toxic☣
                            Lvl 70 archer on s197
                            Guild: -Oblivion-

Comment

• Originally posted by evilinside_tm View Post
                              So red are you gonna play class wars finals or vacation again?
                              Surprise you will see if I am there lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinfest View Post
                                1 Dungeon per day seriously? Ugh there isn't enough to do each day already so now your making even less to do... If I keep having to sit for 5+ hours doing nothing I think I might just have to find a new game
                                eeeeuuhhhh get a life^^ if u have time to sit 5 hours for nothing i wonder what u do

go play world of borecraft

Comment

Working...
                                X