No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last year dungeon had 5 runs then a new patch have 3 run in dungeon .... then now have 1 run only in dungeon >.< ... what we do im a weakling non casher players >.< OMG...... its better im going to stop now bye bye r2...... soon players realize what they are doing to spend there money for nothing and wasting to recharges there money to make wartune games richies..... :P burn burn your money
    IGN : ♥LeLa♥
    Server: S204 Royal Basin
    Class : Mage
    Level : lvl70
    Guild : Dymension

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      People are so dumb. This 1x mp is very good in the long run. You hardly lose anything from it. You get 50 summon attempts and 3x everything else. You spend less time getting your stuff done. Not everyone can play 24hrs a day you know. How is this a bad thing? Sure you lose out on 10 summons but you make up for it with boss drops and if lucky on card draw. Lastly most ppl only have enough keys for once a week full 60 summons or a few times a week 20 summons. Skeleton keys are so hard to get. So you won't be really missing out on much. About the voucher lost. That most likely hinting at locked balens which is much better than vouchers.
      I guess I agree to u ... but only for those chest and summon drops they are not multiplied but on the contrary if u all see u get 50 summons in place of 20 which is still fair as you don't need a strike team 3 times (talking about low players who need strike teams) ... so I somehow appreciate this step as it is going to save a lot of valuable time ...

This is Vikash from s88 Knight lvl 68
      Last edited by ManVick; 08-21-2013, 02:05 AM.

Server : s88
      Game ID: Vikash
      Guild : Chaos
      Class : Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
        calm down lol even if it's 1 attempt per day you can go again but no rewards though just for fun with your friends or with your guildmates
        That's the problem, if were not getting anything for our trouble and are only wasting health potions, what's the point?

Comment

• this is sooo boring sigh

Comment

• When you ppl don't have keys ask higher players to take you to MD NM run and you can get 10 stones/loids and maybe 6 from card draw if lucky

Comment

• The game has been translated from Chinese and r2games are simply applying the same patches that were released in the Chinese version.

While I do think their price settings are too high and somewhat greedy, the patch contents themselves are NOT put there by r2games just to take more of your money... It's just applying patches that are already there for other versions of the game.

People are discussing this as if it's totally up to r2games...
              they are in control of prices, packs and events, but not of the patches as far as I know.

Comment

• Servers have only been down 5 hours. Please learn to count.
                Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.

Comment

• hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhah lol

Comment

• Panda Guardian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                      calm down lol even if it's 1 attempt per day you can go again but no rewards though just for fun with your friends or with your guildmates
                      When i was in China server, no one helping me do dungeon. I have to full my guild skills, feed my astral and i got 12k br at level 26 to do dungeon alone.
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• nuiqdangyvxfughuyeadghoi7c8be9fgfynhdyvrgbnfs

Comment

• Originally posted by exotic123 View Post
                          last year dungeon had 5 runs then a new patch have 3 run in dungeon .... then now have 1 run only in dungeon >.< ... what we do im a weakling non casher players >.< OMG...... its better im going to stop now bye bye r2...... soon players realize what they are doing to spend there money for nothing and wasting to recharges there money to make wartune games richies..... :P burn burn your money
                          atleast the check the update and if you don't like then quit, don't be so harsh at beginning lol

Comment

• the best all

Comment

• why only 1 mp dungeon pd after this maintenance?!!

Comment

• WHAT? only 1 MPD attempt. a day.. and the summon item still the same XD

Comment

Working...
                                X