Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panda Guardian

Comment

• Im in the Philippines. Its exactly 5 hrs & 17 minutes since the maintenance started. Server still down =(

Comment

• I lose Battleground

Comment

• Originally posted by exotic123 View Post
          from southern Africa
          40 mins to go ,,all,,,,40 mins

Comment

• all I want is my gear LOL. Just wish there was an easier way or an alternative way to get insignias if you can't make guild battles and such. I still need 40k insiginas AHHHHHHH!!!

Comment

• open it now

Comment

• In about 45 mins we should all start clicking on the refresh button.
                Sometimes the downtime isnt as long as they have predicted though....

Comment

• free mount is free mount dont complain when they for once give something free!

Comment

• Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
                    Im in the Philippines. Its exactly 5 hrs & 17 minutes since the maintenance started. Server still down =(
                    read first page for new update it tell you max 6 hours. so 41 mins more
                    Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                    Name Char : Surya91
                    Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                      "coming soon" thingy where it acts like the blacksmith for clothes :P
                      I think R2 is working on valve-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by lisaliga View Post
                        In about 45 mins we should all start clicking on the refresh button.
                        Sometimes the downtime isnt as long as they have predicted though....
                        Use mozzila plugin check4change

Comment

• Originally posted by grolich View Post
                          wrong. China has it from patch version 2. and so will we. Chinese version is a few months ahead on patches. in fact that's how I always knew what was coming way ahead of time. Just looked for what was on the chinese comparable version.

never failed so far.

the patch versions have been nearly identical so far, and the parts that haven't been so far were just a tiny bit delayed.
                          months behind, but the same.
                          oh and yes - patch 1.6 on the chinese version contained what we have gotten in the previous part and what we're getting in this part.

auction house coming on v2 most probably (if it's not delayed due to technical difficulties. trading always brings with it a ton of account security issues, farmers, and many other problems that need to be prepared for).
                          Ah, thank you, good to know, but the famers and such is too common in every online games, I couldn't care less about that since it is not like they can sell balens? Can they? I don't know how that works but I just see it as a common factor in every online game.

Comment

• Ek is ook van daar af. Maar jy moet nou werk en nie speel nie

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              UPDATE: Right now we are expecting maintenance to take longer than planned. We currently expect servers to be up around 6:00 AM EDT. If there are any more changes or updates, we will let you now.

CORRECTION: Turns out the reason for the delay wasn't as major as first thought. However, we are looking at taking up the full 6 hours. So now we expect servers to be up around 4:00 AM EDT instead. Once again, if there are any more changes or updates, we'll let you all know.

for those of u that keep asking servers will be back up at 4 am EDT which should be in the next 45 minutes

Comment

• still waiting

Comment

Working...
                                X