Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Takerdxx View Post
    time left till servers come alive?
    in 30 minutes it will be 6 hours of mant.
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by FlorinSGT View Post
      i think 6 h passed , at me started at 4.00 pm romanian time si it is 10.21 at me now ... and still maint ???
      still got 37 mins to go ,,,,,that take to 6 hours ,,,

Comment

• I truly disagree that its less time a day now the limit is 1 mp daily. Finding and waiting for a great team will consume a lot of time too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
          In Wartune China, arena cut down to 15, 30 insignia each win and 10 each lose.
          yay that would be awesome if we get that! away to get more insignia faster yay!

less time spent so can get more things done in game and have more fun! yay!

hope we get whatever patch this is that cuts arena down to 15 with double rewards.

Comment

• so while i was tacking my beuty sleep :P the maint started at 5.00 my time .. so at 11.00 and 36 more min then i will go get my cofee :X 10x for the replay
            S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

• Originally posted by FlorinSGT View Post
              i think 6 h passed , at me started at 4.00 pm romanian time si it is 10.21 at me now ... and still maint ???
              it's european time not romanian 36 mins more
              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
              Name Char : Surya91
              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                Panda Guardian
                Panda Guardian ^_^

Comment

• 35 mins now

Comment

• Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                    Ah, thank you, good to know, but the famers and such is too common in every online games, I couldn't care less about that since it is not like they can sell balens? Can they? I don't know how that works but I just see it as a common factor in every online game.
                    you sell things FOR balens on the trade house... So everything you collect in game can be worth real money. That means that in addition to farming, EVERY account with good gear is subject to being a target for hacking. Actually every account, as many hacks are just done with browser malware scripts from other sites.

Both of these are an issue with any online game with trading... right... but it's an issue which requires a lot tighter security than you need without trading. And this game contains FAR more money than most... as you may know.
                    So if the proper security isn't put into place before it's up, it'll be a nightmare, to put it mildly...

Comment

• Originally posted by no231987 View Post
                      I love how everyone complaining about the server down time has clearly taken the time to read Stormageddon's post. Reminds me of why I get angry at my guildies asking when Tree of Ancients is when it is posted right in Guild Chat.
                      hahaha i hate that 2... but i didnt see storm post cant u show me???
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Any one figured out a wy to enter during maintanace?

Comment

• lets see how long......

Comment

• Originally posted by grolich View Post
                            heh that's ok, I think they're a bit greedy as well.
                            Just saying the trade house has been on the chinese version from patch version 2, and what they got for 1.6 is what we are getting
                            you should pray that patch 2.0 coming slow. Because they removed plunder and gold mines income.
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• i hear cry?

Comment

• do we have differnt time on differnt servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X