Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    just 1, 1 and only 1
    *headdesk* ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
      still got 37 mins to go ,,,,,that take to 6 hours ,,,
      1x mp will give higher lvls more time to help others, that's what guild's up for, helping each other. i personally say, this is perfect, since i will be able to try MD NM since i got lots helping folks in my guild lol.. man i love dreamerss

Comment

• Originally posted by no231987 View Post
        It's within the first 5 pages of this thread. I actually read through the entire maintenance thread usually, except for the repetitive complaining which i just skim.
        i only see his original post on page 1
        LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
          §Panda Guardian§
          Panda Guardian

Comment

• guys im from the Philippines and i don't really understand the time difference between this game and my time, . can someone help me, .

Comment

• Originally posted by enohaszky View Post
              Coffee And Vodka
              no no :P only sweet cofee and maybe a little smoke :P
              S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

• Originally posted by FlorinSGT View Post
                remoooove ooohhh nooo ( i wanna stay at patch 1 for ever lool :P
                me too... once i got 140k gold from plundering :/ and now gone... it's bad news

Comment

• Originally posted by R226052466 View Post
                  guys im from the Philippines so i dont really understand the time difference between this game and my time, . can someone help me, .
                  30 mins to ,,servers should be up

Comment

• Originally posted by LeenaFR View Post
                    1x mp will give higher lvls more time to help others, that's what guild's up for, helping each other. i personally say, this is perfect, since i will be able to try MD NM since i got lots helping folks in my guild lol.. man i love dreamerss
                    Hell yeah Leena!

Comment

• thanks lol but i am east time so im just here kickn with the fellow gamers
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• i am s195 so i guess my maintainence time is 4-6 hrs of server time

Comment

• hey its almost 8hrs and still not able to play..

Comment

• rite now its 3:30 of server time

Comment

• I a little surprised nobody has brought this up, the new 50 summons thing is not much of a timesaver cause how long does it take to fight 50. Think about that.

Comment

• about plundering. i think it's ok so we can save our gold but about mine T_T
                                Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                                Name Char : Surya91
                                Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X