• p**ing myself laughing ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by LevanaMaya View Post
      what does pmsl mean? don't know that acronym yet
      pmsl,,,p,issing my self laughing ,,,mate

Comment

• still dungeons and stamina reset, huaaaaa

Comment

• There was a post, back on page 54 I believe maybe a bit earlier where they said they ran into problems and it would be between 4 am edt or 5am edt. That means anywhere from 20 minutes to another hour and a 20. They did come back sooner saying they had it figured out and should only be until 4 edt, but that doesn't mean it'll be 4 on the dot, especially if there were any more complications.

Comment

• Originally posted by enohaszky View Post
            Panda Guardian
            lol what's the fuss with "panda guardian" guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by LevanaMaya View Post
              what does pmsl mean? don't know that acronym yet
              probably means pass me some lemon lol

Comment

• Originally posted by R213108495 View Post
                Bulls**t. The wheel of fate won't be avaible right now. It says it will be realised soon.
                Says the blessing wheel, which i think is the wheel where you use kyanite, wheel of fate is something else.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• There is a bonus called power up bonus waiting in hot events. want me to tel what all it has?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                    ₧Panda Guardian₧
                    Panda Guardian Haszky

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                      tired of waiting lol! compensation should be given.
                      yes it should be, I finally get home from work at half past midnight and thought I had lots of time to play, only to find out servers were down.

and they should not do maintenance on both Kabam and r2 at the same time if possible, it would be nice to play one while waiting for the other and vice versa.

at this rate by time servers come back ill have to go to sleep and will miss another whole day of playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        Pissing my self laughing
                        wow people and their weird .......... uhrm.......... ...... ........ self..........

Comment

• pokoke lek ga VIP yo SURAM!!!! JAANCOOOKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

• 16 mins more. yeah yeah yeah.
                            Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                            Name Char : Surya91
                            Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• if u miss you should be reimbursed with 3 free seals or a few beast markes to make up for what has been lost, The mounts are very hard to get for this event indeed, so cut us some slack...

Jokerlo

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                                Says the blessing wheel, which i think is the wheel where you use kyanite, wheel of fate is something else.
                                Eh. Still think it's pure balderdash...
                                â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘ â–‘â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘ â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘
                                â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘
                                â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘
                                â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘
                                â–‘ â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘
                                â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘â–‘ â–‘â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘ â–‘
                                â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘ â–‘ â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Comment

Working...
                                X