[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MallyVouge View Post
    Do we lost the Panda if our VIP Expires?
    Yes. In order to use the Panda mount, you will need to have an active VIP subscription.

Originally posted by IamQueen View Post
    i can't find the free mount for VIP's
    It can be found in the Stables portion in the mount interface.

Comment

• Originally posted by enohaszky View Post
      yeah but no smoking if candles in the table, flowers everywehere, it will be more sweetz.
      and see sweet girl face.. and say.. will you marry me
      hhaha

:P sry have one :P and 2 more w8ing :P
      S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

• any updddate?? is the server is up nnow?

Comment

• ive been a vip for a while-how do i recieve the panda mount-still havnt got it??
          INIQUITY

Comment

• why i get just 56 vouchers from tree? i have farm lv 46 and my friend same lv and he get 224.......

Comment

• thx for help-got it
              INIQUITY

Comment

• NIce r2 less vouchers from tree and altar..... great Up no comment

Comment

• cant login to server why?????????????????? is all server down??????????

Comment

• is just me who get less vouchers???
                    on my server some get normal some get 4 times lower..........***!!!!!!

Comment

• what happens with vouchers?

Comment

• So, we all are left in the Dark without knowing how many Hours we have to wait now for those Anni Seals to come from when you just sit on the game for Hours based off of the Online Rewards Icon now? Why not just let us use our Vouchers to Fast Forward the whole thing instead of just waste electricity for such a thing and then we faced with a huge bill because of that very little simple task? Be on Wartune for 1 Hour, you get this, be on Wartune for 2 Hours, you get that, etc. There is no notice on this anywhere on the Update Announcement. Therefore, nicely done, Wartune R2 Devs. NOT!!

Comment

• I have question about the mount for VIP, what will happen to the MOUNT and STATS if the VIP expires?

Comment

• Originally posted by punzzer View Post
                            what happens with vouchers?
                            idk but i want to be back at normal cus its not fair like some people to get 4 times more vouchers that anothers!

Comment

• Originally posted by ljlo03 View Post
                              I have question about the mount for VIP, what will happen to the MOUNT and STATS if the VIP expires?
                              You lose mount and stats that go with it. I believe it says that in the notes.

Comment

• is it me or there are some pips out there who experience extreme lagging and stop dance or slow motion what ever the **** you call it. coz i only experience this after update. nc update huh makes people lag for ****** less voucher updates it should be called downdates

Comment

Working...
                                X