[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Guys vouchers are cut down due to the fact we are getting locked balens next update. We should get the next update in 1-2months though.
    idk what update are coming but i want to be at all the same ....cus is not fair one to get 50 and other 200 at least this is how i think, and at bg i asked some people from other servers and some say cus they were cut and some get same amount

Comment

• Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
      idk what update are coming but i want to be at all the same ....cus is not fair one to get 50 and other 200 at least this is how i think, and at bg i asked some people from other servers and some say cus they were cut and some get same amount
      If we are getting locked balens it wont be the same lol. it's going be cheaper since you can buy everything balens can buy lol.

Comment

• so the vouchers you have will be exchanged for loked balens?

Comment

• set the farm/blessing vouchers back like it was or at least set it that every1 to get same amount.im not agree to get 50 and others 100/200+.fix this **
          Name : Är¢αñε
          Level : 72
          Class : Mage
          BR : 82000+
          Server : S190

Comment

• wow only 1 MP per day that sucks. should have been increased to 5 with an increase in exp and drops.

Comment

• I ran with my guild group for Garden of Death Nightmare for a lv50 legendary stone key run. We have done this for weeks now flawlessly. For some reason, now we can't even get past the second boss, and we spent an hour trying to beat it !!! We are 1 Knight, 1 Archer, and 2 Mages each over lv60 having trouble with this because we were not doing enough damage apparently. This is the first time we had trouble with this ever. We gave up, wasted our 1 dungeon attempt we have been reduced to. What exactly is the motivation to continue this game if players continue to become limited on what they can do each day?!?!?!? I agree with a previous comment that it should either stay 3 attempts or increase to 5 per day. We need a solution fast or else the remainder of this game will be short lived and may not last until the end of this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27604811 View Post
                wow only 1 MP per day that sucks. should have been increased to 5 with an increase in exp and drops.
                Im sorry but I do not have time to do 5 mps a day. The way it is right now is fine.

Comment

• 5x moon nms per day? Dont even want to think how much time you would waste doing 70+ mps...
                  Drop rate for set items is already near miracle lvl so doesnt matter if you have 1 try or 3 tries or 5 tries... Chance is already like 0.0001%
                  1 mpd a day is great time saving!

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Im sorry but I do not have time to do 5 mps a day. The way it is right now is fine.
                    I sorta want them to make Chests x3 / x5 too tho... since now we only get 1 chest a day instead of 3

That and I miss my Void MPD farm... only 1 chance to get Yaro's portal for Gold Chest now.

I find that I get better loot in Void MPD than Campaign Solos (in Chests)
                    Last edited by anichaos; 08-21-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Toon name= ReapEr
                      Lvl-58
                      Class-Archer
                      server- s268

there is a horrible lag in server in every where mpds,World boss, arena after new patch...R2 team please fixed it

Comment

• Almost everyone is experiencing lag.

I get a lot of lag during World Boss.

But everyone is blaming it on the Panda, LOL.

Comment

• what about vounchers ????

Comment

• The new shop.... in the past you held your mouse over the item and it showed you what was contained inside like the mabic box or the anniversary gift pack -now it doesn't - can you fix this please?

Comment

• get back the vourchers ..can not play w b without that .its to low ,only 63 per day..????????????

Comment

• ok if u guys were gonna decrease vouchers u should of decreased cost of skill and talent reset, WB stat increase using vouchers, and farm soil. oh and btw for ppl who didnt notice lmao - that 27 day check-in rewards that consisted of crappy gold chests, daru, gem chest, and VOUCHERS has decreased from being awarded 1.2k vouchers to 300 VOUCHERS! yea thats right LOL. since u guys took that from under us, u could of waited on that change till next month when the daily check-in restarted. that really made me mad. i was waiting on that 1.2k vouchers to upgrade my farm soil. what a joke :P i also noticed that since im VIP i get free cool downs, well it use to say after an arena solo duel, "this cool down saved u 10 balens!" LOL now it says, "this cool down saved u 50 BALENS!" whats up with that? looks like $$$$ $$$$ $$$$
                                IGN : Born0fOsiris
                                Class : Knight
                                Server : Kabam S30
                                Guild : TheMisfits

Comment

Working...
                                X