Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM, can u fix the arena? it has bug..
    S237 Hammermill

Comment

• hahah very nice r2 so many disadvantage for non vip this will ruined game

Comment

• nice marketing witch vouchers ((( its made for people to buy ballens r2 60 70% of people are non chasers a lot of them depends on wb no vouchers no fun a lot of them will quit for another game

Comment

• Originally posted by firefighter2013 View Post
          nice marketing witch vouchers ((( its made for people to buy ballens r2 60 70% of people are non chasers a lot of them depends on wb no vouchers no fun a lot of them will quit for another game
          Sigh, if you had bother to read around forums about the whole voucher situation, you would also be having to explain how in a future patch, you lose vouchers completely and get Locked balens. So non cashers will have a way to very slowly be able to buy stuff from shop/market. So if they hold onto their socks, they can wait just a while longer.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• y agree witch you but the futures patch is in the futere 2 3 6 mounts away until that comes what will hapends oo is not for non chasers only tis problem for chaser is to to make real money in wb you must spend 600 ballend per day in 3 day 20$ they let vouchers lyke yesturday until they put the patch witch ballens

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              Sigh, if you had bother to read around forums about the whole voucher situation, you would also be having to explain how in a future patch, you lose vouchers completely and get Locked balens. So non cashers will have a way to very slowly be able to buy stuff from shop/market. So if they hold onto their socks, they can wait just a while longer.
              At the rate of locked balens free players will be able to afford wings in 5 months if they dont spend anything. Locked balens isn't a good idea either. If i was a free player which i am on my alt, i'd rather have vouchers for everything else then locked balens that take months to buy anything remotely good in this game.

Comment

• like other games that are p2p mods are gready and start to lower the gain for players to increase the incomes on selling stuff .. shame i kind started to like the game. i wonder why dungeon attemps were lower from 3 to 1 ...maybe u think to put a button for buying attemps so u increase urs earnings

Comment

• the one attempt is good man its the same ammount of earnnings now the big players can help you better the problem is the vouchers

Comment

• maint again ***?
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• rly? 8 mins before?

Comment

• Come on already what for this time u went down yesturday y again today and for how long this time

Comment

• omfg.. what now?

Comment

• hope just quick fix or something.. and not like last night.......

Comment

• It's nammed WEEKLY MAINTENANCE ._. means maintenance in every week
                              Theodor
                              level:51
                              S277 Ice Glen
                              Genesis

Comment

• So why is it happening two days in row ?

Comment

Working...
                                X