Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NapholeonMalakas
    replied
    What?! ! chest only per dungeon? This is bad. The chance of getting more precious items are now decreased to 1 from 3. The exp is doing good and more less time going back to dungeons. But the chest is not good. I think it is not equal.

Leave a comment:

• Rimmington
    replied
    very nice update! love you r2games ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by KhaleesiDaenerys View Post
    I don't really care about the changes. Fine, I will adapt. My only question is why they made the summon in NM mode 50? 50, really? So you have 4 players divided into 50. No way to evenly divide up the summoning. 4 x 12 = 48. 2 summons left so who does them? Someone on my server said "oh it's simple 75 keys each" Really? You each summon 12 times and then you have 4 players with 3 keys each. No one can summon the last 2 times. I can't give my 3 keys to anyone so they can summon. So 2 players summon 12 and 2 summon 13. We already have enough problem with players 'promising' to pay each other back for using keys. Guess what? They disappear after using your keys, never to pay back the loan.
    It's not worth sweating one set of summoner keys man. It's just not. Yeah, it's not even. Know what. It happens. I had over 1200 Keys saved for L65 DT NM Summoner whereas others had less. Know what? I used more. Did I do that for strangers? No. But I did it for the regulars in my guild that I'd been grouping with for the better part of 3 months on a daily basis.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    BTW, about previous posts of ppls talking about the MPD attempts.

Regarding the "Kicking"

Doing it with 3 attempt a day, if you get kicked out from one, you still have 2 attempts to find another group that won't kick you.

Whereas... doing it with 1 attempt a day, once you get kicked, you have no other attempt to rejoin into another group.

This is where some ppls prefer getting 2/3rd of dungeon reward rather and having 0 reward if you're kicked.
    Simple Solution: Do NOT be the lone guy joining an MP w/ a rival guild. Do NOT group with new ppl for the 1st time if you're not the Leader of the party. Find a group of Guild Members that you can do regular MP runs with, and if you still want to do 3, use those 2 more that don't yield anything to group with new people and learn who you can trust.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    will the others servers get the bonus s1 got? with the fate stones from being online chest?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X