No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I don't understand: why they test stuff on S1 if they ignore the bugs?What's the point of "testing"
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by DRaGoN_SF View Post
      Yesterday i received 5 vouchers from guild altar

i too bro will be - - - and - my vouch

Comment

please increase grave yard attempt i've only got 1 everyday

Comment

plz fix the massive lag on server s268 also

Comment

Originally posted by DRaGoN_SF View Post
            Yesterday i received 5 vouchers from guild altar
            ya me too i think r2games should give more importance to vouchers so that we can buy better items through vouchers and not just morph cards

Comment

Just about time, lag all around. and the multi dungeon just gone harder than nightmare.
              And how about give us VIP tokens too as compensation.
              Last edited by Llada; 08-22-2013, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ronde05 View Post
                thank you for the compensation. For those who don't think it's enough-try playing other games online where they fix the problem and give you no compensation. At least here
                your getting what you lost so you should not ask for more. The only problem I have with Wartune is the Astra process--where I have spent over 15,000,000 gold and rarely get a orange astral (think I got 3 for 15m gold) I see players with 3-4 red astrals and wonder how is this system fair when the same people get all the rewards--same with the VIP wheel where all I ever get no matter how many spings I do is 20k gold at the best. did 25 spins and got 20 farm objects, tell me how that is fair. There is something wrong with these two processes.
                u need 36 v,i,p tokens to get 500k 60k 20k mate,,, that's when u spin it,,,,

Comment

U u d

ujung ujungnya duit nih

Comment

Lag - please start posting a ticket everytime you get lag - and then respond at "clear cache" with done that and say you want more response - we all do it and it will get fixed!! I ahve put tickets in now 3 times and now i have a second level team looking at my issue - good luck and thank you - get everyone to do it

Comment

Originally posted by ronde05 View Post
                      thank you for the compensation. For those who don't think it's enough-try playing other games online where they fix the problem and give you no compensation. At least here
                      your getting what you lost so you should not ask for more. The only problem I have with Wartune is the Astra process--where I have spent over 15,000,000 gold and rarely get a orange astral (think I got 3 for 15m gold) I see players with 3-4 red astrals and wonder how is this system fair when the same people get all the rewards--same with the VIP wheel where all I ever get no matter how many spings I do is 20k gold at the best. did 25 spins and got 20 farm objects, tell me how that is fair. There is something wrong with these two processes.
                      You do understand how odds work, right? If there is, lets say, 5% chance to get orange astral, it can happen that you capture 10,000 astrals daily until the rest of your life and never get orange astral. You need to blame your luck.

I know, luck systems suck. At least we can gather 15k astral points and buy red astrals.

Comment

what,,, maintenance ?
                        I Can Waiting ....
                        i like this Game

Comment

so if it goes past the wb your compensation package is derisory as i will have lost 700,000 gold and daru from not being able to participate.
                          200,000 gold and daru is not adequate.
                          up your game R2 or sack your tech staff and get better ones.

Comment

Originally posted by R212261507 View Post
                            i hope my blitz will still continue
                            yup don't worry, blitz goes on even if you're offline

Comment

Originally posted by onta_zuntai View Post
                              i too bro will be - - - and - my vouch

me too,,,always get 5 vouchers in guild blessing

Comment

i read that it was only for 1-2 hours-just saying .....
                                INIQUITY

Comment

Working...
                                X