Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must read what is written...

Comment

i sincerely believe that they don't have a clue what they're fixing .. they're like "lets try this" i had issues with customer support and they clearly have no clue about stuff you don't need a degree for .. at this rate i rather have a permanent maintenance .. i'd feel like i was saved from some horrible disease ..

Comment

please fix the lagging

Comment

[B]lost my attemps for catacombs =(

Comment

hurry up guys..

Comment

sweet more freebies

Comment

Wow

Not that I don't mind the free stuff. But for what we miss. Couldn't you sweeten the pot? Plus you are doing it on certain servers. Which means as we are stuck here doing nothing. They get to take a lead on us causing us to fall behind. If you are going to take the time to fix it. Fix it right. I know sometimes bugs appear. But three times within a week? Getting a bit rediculous don't you think?
                Wartune-Ryze-Archer
                Server-Kabam S28
                Level-60

When in doubt, Fight it out.

Good Night, Sleep tight, Don't let the dead bite.

Comment

lol, another maintenance.
                  well at least im a paying vip, im sure ill get an xtra potion for this, lol. Just Kidding, who give a darn about a potion. im tired of paying money for a game that keeps changing in dramatic ways, and keeps going down. I understand you will have maintenance issues in a game, but we have been having them a lot; before the server even changed.
                  oh, and why dose everyone on the U.S. west coast server speak Russian, or from the phillapeans. did I miss something here?
                  Always change and make for better! but don't take things away from paying customers. Like 3 dungeon runs, that's extreme and one less dungeon run aday

Comment

Working...
                  X