[Promotion] Big Spender (Unlimited)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Big Spender (Unlimited)

Duration: 8/28 - 8/30 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S306
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S35

Description: Spend any of the specified amounts on one purchase to be rewarded! Rewards will be sent out via mail based on the highest amount spent.

Rewards:
    • Spend 500 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, Runestone x5, Anniversary Seal x1
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 250,000 Gold, Runestone x12, Insignia x100, Anniversary Seal x1
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, Runestone x20, Bounty Scroll Pack x2, Anniversary Seal x1
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Runestone x40, Crypt Tokens x200, Fashion Core x2, Skeleton Key x25, Beast Mark x1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

:/ to bad for me dat 1m gold could help me out atm
    EDIT: is there a way to to locate in the wilds due to lack of active players in newer servers?
    Last edited by R220858070; 08-27-2013, 09:41 PM.
    Together as one? people hate me when i help

Comment

This is one of the sh*ttiest promotions I've ever seen listed, and I don't even cash.

Comment

I second that motion

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
        This is one of the sh*ttiest promotions I've ever seen listed, and I don't even cash.

Comment

What a joke P**s take.
          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

ok not on my server... w8 some reward in my server to recharge balens...

Comment

Are these rewards so bad that you could not name it pay to consume?

Comment

I mean, I'm pretty sure even Zebq would be like "B*tch, please!"

Comment

nothing good on this promotion, no crypt keys rewards or promo anymore

Comment

I pay but...I have to admit you guys are wrong for this. What about all the non-payers? They should get something. I mean. I don't even buy that many balens. C'mon give the others something. Enough with the balens. At least give others a chance to earn them free.
                    Don't bother me or I will kill you. But then again...it would be fun.

Wartune Server[S297] Druid's Grove
                    Guild Officer of:Millenium

Comment

with all the lag and dc, should I recharge? I am a bit duff, so I will recharge 100k balens and go on a shopping spree.
                      Wait, that's 1g real US. Where is my Power Ball ticket?

Comment

lmao, i was planning on spending $5 today, just so i could get crypt keys, but this little added bonus will be welcomed. Thank you
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Spend any of the specified amounts on one purchase to be rewarded! Rewards will be sent out via mail based on the highest amount spent.

stupid R2 NOTHING cost 10k balens

Comment

nothing in the whole game costs 5K+ balens -.- Put aside that nothing is worth it.
                            inb4 people say that shop has 6995 balen horse.

Name:Illuminatic
                            Server:
                            250 Willow Brook
                            Character: Mage
                            Level: 64
                            Battle Rating: 103,722
                            Guild: OverKill

Comment

You can purchase more than one of an item at a time in a single purchase. Crypt keys for example, I normally buy in groups of ten or so.

Also, if you're planning on getting the anniversary gift pack, now's the time to stock up!
                              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 08-27-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X