[Activity] Labor Day Double EXP Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Labor Day Double EXP Party

Duration: 9/2 - 9/4 23:59:59 (Server Time)
    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S311
    • Kongregate: S1 - S14
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S36

Description: All dungeon experience has been doubled! Now is the time to party up with friends and challenge the various dungeons!
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 09-02-2013, 05:18 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Geeze! Double xp after reducing the amount of runs we get and restricting us to 1 mp! it's really time to party!...not! We should have 2 mp runs with double xp as standard and 1 attempt at each other event, that would make more sense than the current set up.

Comment

Originally posted by deduneD View Post
      Geeze! Double xp after reducing the amount of runs we get and restricting us to 1 mp! it's really time to party!...not! We should have 2 mp runs with double xp as standard and 1 attempt at each other event, that would make more sense than the current set up.

Now u get xp x3 for 1 run..

Comment

Now u get xp x3 for 1 run..
        False, it is 2.5.
        However, deduneD, you are a bit stupid here. I am not in humor to show calculations here, but if to compare last double exp with 1 MPD to former with 3 MPDs I see: now I gained 3kk more experience than in the past.

Comment

Base of every mp is 3x as high, and level 70 mps now give xp for the bosses as well(they didnt before, for some reason) so, in fact, xp is more than 3x as high, when running 70 mps atleast

Comment

Seriously people still complaining about the MP attempts? Obviously these are people who are lvl 50 or below who can do Mps in like 10min or less. Get to the higher MPs like Demon temple and samsara and things like when MPs are actually hard to do. You won't be wanting to do them 3 or more times a day.

Comment

Yup. It a pained in *** to do those and in 3 runs. Think how much time you saved per day, and so u got more time to help others.
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Seriously people still complaining about the MP attempts? Obviously these are people who are lvl 50 or below who can do Mps in like 10min or less. Get to the higher MPs like Demon temple and samsara and things like when MPs are actually hard to do. You won't be wanting to do them 3 or more times a day.
                ooo yaaas.. #_#
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

agreed. in many cases Im glad to see the 1 mp run per day. but then again if you have done tower of kings and spire and you have friends that need help to do them you are out of luck giving assistance. just wish R2 would listen to request of many to open up tower of kings and spire just like the others so we can help our friends.

Comment

Working...
                  X