No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Destiny Gem Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=R2CS_Stormaggedon;652115]Duration: 9/6 - 9/19 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: A mysterious gem pack, rumors say this pack may hold the key to changing one's destiny. Open to receive only ONE of the following items:[LIST][*]Fate Scrap x1[*]30,000 Daru[*]Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2[*]1,000,000 Gold [*]Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2 [*]Exotic Star x1 (Weapon Clothing)[*]Exotic Charm x1 (Armor Clothing)[*]Exotic Addict x1 (Helm Clothing)

"Gem Pack"!?!?
    And gems is only 1 out of 8 possible items .
    Wouldnt it be better just call it Gift Pack or whatever

Comment

HI

HOW CAN I GET A VIP TICKET FOR WARTUNE BECAUSE HAVE THAT I WILL GIVE IT TO MY (BROTHER) plsssssssssss............. its ok pls reply

Comment

Another R2 scam

Bought 20, 5 fate scraps and rest all either 30k daru or lvl1 gems. They might have priced them low but its more or less the same thing like the anniversary events.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	scraps.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	1673810
          10 box got nothing catchy, gem pack and fate thingy
          10 box got nothing catchy, gem pack and fate thingy + daru
          10 box 1 exotic charm and exotic stars + gem pack + fate + gold

i guess im lucky ?

Comment

lol troll WT, sure its just scraps aor daru, not likely to change my fate hahaha

Comment

is there has get the cloth..????

Comment

The weapon and the armor for knight are nice but hair sux hard ;D.

Comment

yes low price and great items but low chances to get those 1m gold and lower
                  Last edited by R220858070; 09-06-2013, 12:59 PM.
                  Together as one? people hate me when i help

Comment

is it worth it to buy these packs? it is probably easier to get the clothing in the packs than it was to get a good drop from the anniversary packs but is it really worth it?

Comment

One person in my guild bought 5. Got all three pieces of clothing and 1 Mil Gold and something else.
                      Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                      Character Name: TinkerBelle
                      Class: Knight
                      Guild: Dishonored
                      Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Originally posted by azoutback View Post
                        One person in my guild bought 5. Got all three pieces of clothing and 1 Mil Gold and something else.
                        YOU SAW THAT? no cuz he lies! He bought a big pack of packs opened in a bulk and maybe got luck

Comment

nice pack

Comment

Originally posted by MUCA_MACA View Post
                            YOU SAW THAT? no cuz he lies! He bought a big pack of packs opened in a bulk and maybe got luck
                            Or he is a troll who want to lure others to spend big money on pixels, they could save the nonsense and sell directly the items at fixed prizes, instead of this crappy events.
                            The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

I bought like 30 boxes and got 2 out of the 3 pieces of clothing. I got the first piece in the 2nd box. So it isn't that rare to get.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                I bought like 30 boxes and got 2 out of the 3 pieces of clothing. I got the first piece in the 2nd box. So it isn't that rare to get.
                                A guildmember spent 5k balens on boxes and get only 1 piece clothing with 0 1m gold in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X