No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Destiny Gem Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As VIP membership is currently still active on this character you can't renew it at this time.
    is message appears when I click vip now. vip I am?

Comment

I bought 10 boxes and got the hair and staff, the hair dropped on the second box I open, seems the drop rate for clothes is very high

Comment

it is always about balens

Comment

why cant they give away some cool event that doesn't include balens??????

Comment

we;; though its overpaying he got fate scrap as well as clothing.its

Comment

Good shot...knights

Comment

Since you guys are here i need your concern on this topic below

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings

Comment

hi to all hewo

Comment

G.M wartune not fair for your players... danm... bulkshit
                    you angry.. please banned me... danm

Comment

R2 will not only take us all money. but they fooling us and as they did to me with a PIGGY Card.
                      We pay real money and when you have a problem on system R2 not cover but when we bought its balance charge us immediately.
                      Happened to me, I have sent messages to R2 almost three weeks day by day to say about my system issue on Wartune and I have not received any response.
                      I opened the file in court with R2 10 days ago, I want R2 to repay me all what I lost in this game
                      I lost a lot of balens because game system.They said Weekly Maintenance but many times i had big problems on Wartune after
                      R2 all are thieves and robbers steal our rightsClick image for larger version

Name:	Mario MIM 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	1673868
                      Guild :Ellite
                      DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                      Mage / BR: +630K
                      Sylph: x7 in total
                      Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                      Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                      Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                      Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                      Hades x1 - Orange
                      Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.M. View Post
                        R2 will not only take us all money. but they fooling us and as they did to me with a PIGGY Card.
                        We pay real money and when you have a problem on system R2 not cover but when we bought its balance charge us immediately.
                        Happened to me, I have sent messages to R2 almost three weeks day by day to say about my system issue on Wartune and I have not received any response.
                        I opened the file in court with R2 10 days ago, I want R2 to repay me all what I lost in this game
                        I lost a lot of balens because game system.They said Weekly Maintenance but many times i had big problems on Wartune after
                        R2 all are thieves and robbers steal our rights[ATTACH=CONFIG]53683[/ATTACH]
                        What's with the big photo? Is that you or something? Also you agreed to the terms sorry to say this but going to court will just cost you even more money. You won't win the law suit due to the fact you agreed to tos. In fact R2 is allowed to just delete your character at any time they feel since it isn't "yours". it is the property of R2 and you are just "borrowing" it. Yes, it does suck a lot but that is the cold hard truth. Sorry to say but you should have read the terms before playing this game and investing into it.

Comment

i think its so easy to get that exotic clothing

Comment

beside the clothing he got from the 10 packs he had other stuffs...so if you can get a piece of clothing at every 15 packs i say is good luck

Comment

1 of the best events i had seen so far and been playing from the start thanks r2

Comment

event too short for non-cashers!! T_T

Comment

Working...
                                X