This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R26918353 View Post
    this sounds like a case a false advertisement and think i should get a lawyer this is a promise if not by 10/5 23:59 pst
    Do you even read the TOS? All mmos are protected by this once you sign up you agree to abind by there rules. All of this that you are playing belongs to R2games. Once you start playing the game there nothing you can do about. Technically they don't have to give you rewards, technically they can just delete your toon and laugh at you for no reason. Since this is there game. Now since they can be nice and hopefully give us the rewards we deserve for doing this but that is there choice. yes it sucks big time but that is what we signed up for. The main reason why this company as well as other mmo companies do that is so you are not able to sue to them. Since the account you play isn't yours really. You are just "borrowing" it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Do you even read the TOS? All mmos are protected by this once you sign up you agree to abind by there rules. All of this that you are playing belongs to R2games. Once you start playing the game there nothing you can do about. Technically they don't have to give you rewards, technically they can just delete your toon and laugh at you for no reason. Since this is there game. Now since they can be nice and hopefully give us the rewards we deserve for doing this but that is there choice. yes it sucks big time but that is what we signed up for. The main reason why this company as well as other mmo companies do that is so you are not able to sue to them. Since the account you play isn't yours really. You are just "borrowing" it.
      You seem to be forgetting one thing. You do not have to sign the TOS. You do not have to click saying you have read the TOS and agree to it in oder to play. Since this does not happen, R2 can not hide behind the TOS. I've work for many game companies, the biggest Valve Software with Half-Life. I've seen companies sued and lost over the TOS. If a class action lawsuit was started, R2 would lose but it won't happen anyway. So while your right in a way with the TOS, it doesn't apply here with the way it's set up.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29050885 View Post
        You seem to be forgetting one thing. You do not have to sign the TOS. You do not have to click saying you have read the TOS and agree to it in oder to play. Since this does not happen, R2 can not hide behind the TOS. I've work for many game companies, the biggest Valve Software with Half-Life. I've seen companies sued and lost over the TOS. If a class action lawsuit was started, R2 would lose but it won't happen anyway. So while your right in a way with the TOS, it doesn't apply here with the way it's set up.
        The thing is you arn't subject to actually sign something lol. Once you open the game and make the character and start to play. You already agreed to the TOS and bound to it. That's how all mmos work at least the free ones. Pay to play ones might have a different TOS not sure but the free mmos that's how they prevent being sued.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          The thing is you arn't subject to actually sign something lol. Once you open the game and make the character and start to play. You already agreed to the TOS and bound to it. That's how all mmos work at least the free ones. Pay to play ones might have a different TOS not sure but the free mmos that's how they prevent being sued.
          That's "How" they think they can get away from it. It's already been proven in court that a person is not bound to a TOS if they never read or agreed to it in the first place. And that a company can not use the TOS for cover. Another free web game, which I won't name, had this issue. A few players sued the company and ever since then, the company added a tick box saying you agree to the TOS by playing the game. And you have to tick that box to play. So they are now covered. Ask a lawyer if you don't believe me.

Comment

• what? you are going to spend more money just to sue them for a virtual item called apollo wings???

Comment

• Originally posted by R219784174 View Post
              what? you are going to spend more money just to sue them for a virtual item called apollo wings???
              I'm not. lol Was just pointing out something to someone.

Comment

• so its saturday after tree reset?

Comment

• nah next september 2014 hall of fame

Comment

• STILL no reward... Really getting sick of it
                    ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                    ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                    ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                    ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                    ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

• Originally posted by BDTORTURER View Post
                      STILL no reward... Really getting sick of it
                      Golden week in china so wait tilll after 8th october xD
                      BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                        Golden week in china so wait tilll after 8th october xD
                        only r2 is having issue, aeria went smooth, so I don't think its a 7road problem
                        Wartune
                        [IGN:CYNN
                        SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                        GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                        If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

• Anyone remember the twisted baroque armor, etc. event they had several months ago? Where if you didn't log out and back in the armor. hat and sword disappeared? R2 said they were going to fix it and get those items back to us. Guess what, never happened...even after I put several tickets in. I had all three go bye bye because I didn't relog after getting them. They got away with it because most of the population didn't have this happen to them. This time I think they wont be able to wait us out and hope the problem goes away.

Comment

• omg true baroque stuff never got fixed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Yuri54 View Post
                              Anyone remember the twisted baroque armor, etc. event they had several months ago? Where if you didn't log out and back in the armor. hat and sword disappeared? R2 said they were going to fix it and get those items back to us. Guess what, never happened...even after I put several tickets in. I had all three go bye bye because I didn't relog after getting them. They got away with it because most of the population didn't have this happen to them. This time I think they wont be able to wait us out and hope the problem goes away.
                              this shows how much R2 cares for their players.

Comment

• true.. weLL said (y)

Comment

Working...
                                X