• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	My Battle Rating.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	286.1 KB
ID:	1675914 this is my br

Comment

• 5the day and what a suprise still no sign for our rewards R2 tell the trueth for once without giving us false hope , ar we or arnt we getting these reward? ><

Comment

• Originally posted by kampfas View Post
        5the day and what a suprise still no sign for our rewards R2 tell the trueth for once without giving us false hope , ar we or arnt we getting these reward? ><
        I think it is meant to be 5th day at 23:59 since 1st deadline was 3rd 23:59 ( 6 hours 10 to go)

Comment

• i dont see y u guys are so mad just think.............

u know R2 is on the lazy side....

plus the boxes u buy go off today......

cough cough new things for them to put up..........

do it all at once..........
          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Ok now i'm really ****** off, new clothes synt event and no wing (and i was ready for wing lvl 4 with br event reward), this delay now must give a compensation unless u'll give us reward before columbus special tailor is off.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25033877 View Post
              I think it is meant to be 5th day at 23:59 since 1st deadline was 3rd 23:59 ( 6 hours 10 to go)
              pls rember ther dint say any time zone so EU and Ocean serv should has the rewards by now ther start on day 6 whit no rewards, so it is not delay by 2 days but by 3 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                pls rember ther dint say any time zone so EU and Ocean serv should has the rewards by now ther start on day 6 whit no rewards, so it is not delay by 2 days but by 3 days.
                I think their server time means pst, 5 hours 43 mins left..... to the truth.

Comment

• Less than three hours until server resets and still no rewards... r2,put this reward in your ....
                  ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                  ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                  ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                  ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                  ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

• mega fail
                    :v:v
                    APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• looks like are waiting another day? sigh...........

Comment

• If these rewards didn't come at midnight for oceanic servers, they've already passed the "2 day" deadline. I highly doubt, personally, that they will magically show up at midnight on Eastern server and then everywhere else like some pixie dust to solve the problem. If I'm wrong, i'll happily post back later with joy.

They're probably just waiting to hit that deadline to go back and edit the post and say the same thing again just add more time. its worthless really. The thing has been said about it being a holiday in China; whether that affects this or not, its probably true. Lets say its not the holiday in China causing the problem, it is Friday... and greedy people don't work on the weekends. They are selfish and greedy for a reason.

Well, back to my movie. *nom nom nom* Popcorn

Comment

• Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
                          They're probably just waiting to hit that deadline to go back and edit the post and say the same thing again just add more time. its worthless really. The thing has been said about it being a holiday in China; whether that affects this or not, its probably true. Lets say its not the holiday in China causing the problem, it is Friday... and greedy people don't work on the weekends. They are selfish and greedy for a reason.
                          This ^ x10000kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

R2 it's star to smelling like Gravity Co., Ltd.
                          (That's a hell of insult!)

Comment

• R2 take your rewords shine them up real nice turn them sideways and syick it up your candy ****
                            Love The Gamez

Comment

• [QUOTE=TheVictorious;678793]I think next note maybe will be :

Note 2: Due to the unforeseen unsolved circumstances, the rewards have been canceled you will get compensation pack for this . We apologize for this inconvenience.

Compensation pack contains:
                              * 200K gold
                              * 2x Great Stamina Potions
                              * 2x 100% EXP scroll
                              * 150 insignia
                              * 20 soul crystals
                              * 10 vouchers

Bro!! your a genius, exactly wha they gonna say and do LOL

Comment

• Well, tbh, R2 loves to *** us up !! R2 can *** us at the 1st time , why not for the 2nd or 3rd time ? They treat players like *** in their shoes, and still ..... we still we have hope that R2 will change ? Think about what will u do to pay back the way they treat u, is better than just complaining

Comment

Working...
                                X