Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. Clothing synthesizing event has already started and we still haven't even had a grim of hope for getting rewards. I wanted to synthesize wings using the ones I should've already received, but looks like I'm not gonna make it. Thanks for being reliable and punctual.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      That's all true, and I agree to equality, but it has nothing to do with r2. We are waiting for r2 and r2 is waiting for 7Road. I don't know what 7road is doing.
      As I said earlier I think they are fixing the script before handing it out to r2. So all we can do is wait and hope it gets solved soon.
      True story, and 7road is having weekend.
      they dont work on weekends, only when a server crashes, and when that happands they only help it on its feet.

Comment

• Kage ty for good response btw 7road do they only have chines website ????
        Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
        Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• 2 day delay .... think its been more then you said ... hurry up and deal with the br event .....

Comment

• Maybe R2 lost db for players contains BR info at tree reset time? or not make it at all? maybe?
            7roads dev same for all publishers what issue for R2 I just wonder ! its 6th day !!!!
            IGN: TheVictor
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
            Class: Mage - level 80
            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• They have BR listing of sept 29. 23:59.
              They don't have any logs who had what pots/scrolls/wc.
              They are trying to figure out how to guess what was our unpotted BR.
              They can't.
              So that's what we are waiting for.

Unfortunately, clothing event is on, and me and many others wanted to syntetize the apollo wing for this event... would be pretty sad if we don't get it by Monday.
              So me and others will demand compensation from CS.
              Who will turn us down as always with some automated answers.
              we will be even more angry... and again in one arm of the balance is a great game, in the other a company who considers his customers his enemies/mikling cows.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• even if the problem is due to something on the devs side it does not excuse r2 and how they have handled it.

waiting for the rewards i have no problem with but the total lack of communication and i include the "due to unforseen circumstances" post in the lack of communication is all on r2. Before the first deadline passed a message from r2 stating the problem and what they are doing about it with a nebulous (2-5 days timeline) would have prevented a lot of the ****** off feelings of their customer base. It takes very little effort for someone to make a 10 line post but it seems its easier for r2 to just ignore their customer base.

the level of communication from r2 and i believe not just to their customers but to the moderators as well is pathetic and is a cardinal sin in any business model.

so saying its not R2's fault is incorrect. it is regardless of whether the reward problem comes from 7road , r2 playing with a script or solar flares the total lack of communication has turned what is in essence a minor problem into an issue many players are quitting or changing from casher to non casher from. Stupidity and ignorance from a company towards its customer base = no long term viability for said company.
                Last edited by R21807982; 10-05-2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                  they dont work on weekends, only when a server crashes, and when that happands they only help it on its feet.
                  So if you're saying that it is in fact 7road who is the problem and not R2. Then why not just come out and say that? Why ** the entire community and say "2 more days" that leads INTO THE WEEKEND when you know FULL WELL we're not going to get an answer?

Thats just passing the buck and smoke screening your community. You're idiots if you think that is the RIGHT MOVE to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21807982 View Post
                    even if the problem is due to something on the devs side it does not excuse r2 and how they have handled it.

waiting for the rewards i have no problem with but the total lack of communication and i include the "due to unforseen circumstances" post in the lack of communication is all on r2. Before the first deadline passed a message from r2 stating the problem and what they are doing about it with a nebulous (2-5 days timeline) would have prevented a lot of the ****** off feelings of their customer base. It takes very little effort for someone to make a 10 line post but it seems its easier for r2 to just ignore their customer base.

the level of communication from r2 and i believe not just to their customers but to the moderators as well is pathetic and is a cardinal sin in any business model.

so saying its not R2's fault is incorrect. it is regardless of whether the reward problem comes from 7road , r2 playing with a script or solar flares the total lack of communication has turned what is in essence a minor problem into an issue many players are quitting or changing from casher to non casher from. Stupidity and ignorance from a company towards its customer base = no long term viability for said company.
                    well said. Too bad they won't read and acknowledge it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                      So the answer we get is nobody knows what's going on and that R2 and 7Road have no f-ing idea how a calendar works!
                      Wonderful...I'm actually surprised they were able to code a game to begin with.
                      Last edited by Muxa_Mage; 10-05-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• I will not be spending any more balens in this game until they fix it and stop messing over the little guys that have worked so hard for their wings. I am QA from server 1 and made the 65k br limit in the 3 months i have been playing so, while im not an uber casher i cash enough that they lose out on good money. They need a very good compensation pack and excuse to change my mind and no way that will happen.

Comment

• Seems to me we won't be getting Wings until after the event to level up cloth and wings ends in next 36 hours....what will be our compensation? Lv2 luck stone?

Comment

• Hey all, I'm one of the Wartune mods from kongregate. We too are affected by not being given out our prizes, as are Armorgames and kabam, all the R2 affiliates. R2 did not orchestrate this to try to gain money off of players, if in fact there was a conspiracy to do so, it would have been better to tell players that they COULD use pots and scrolls and have a sale prior to the event ending, we likely would have made money on that. Also, because it's not R2 that hands out the rewards, but 7Road, if there really was a reason to delay it to make money, you can bet the other platforms would also have been delayed by 7Road, not just the R2 ones.

I'm sorry for the frustration in the lack of communication you're getting from us, but we have no answers for you. Updating you to say we're looking for answers is really all we can do. We've asked the team for an official response, and when we have one, we'll share. We're not giving you timelines anymore on when we expect the devs to give out prizes, because we've had two come and go with no prizes given, with little to answer to you for it, but saying be patient. Me, and all the other forum mods who are messengers here, are as frustrated as you are. We know there's a lot of anger towards R2 for this, we know that you're frustrated with our lack of communication to you. Believe me, there's been little discussed amongst ourselves these last few days. I wish we could give you the answers, but we're waiting for them too.

So, unofficial update from the mod team: We don't know when the rewards will be given. Pots and scrolls were not supposed to be used in calculating BR, we did not conspire to add that after the fact, and have no answers for that. We have passed along many concerns of the players, with regards to those on servers that fight against platforms that already have their prizes, from players who are upset that they didn't get to qualify for a prize because they didn't pot or scroll, from players who are unable to partake in the current tailoring event due to not having the wings awarded to use in it, that players are asking for comp, generally the feeling from the community here. We're hearing you, and making sure R2 does as well, they know... And will give a report to you with updates when we actually have a real update to give. Don't feel ignored here, we're reading every post. We are all eagerly awaiting an update from the devs... (so a no news update here, hope it's better than none at all)

Comment

• ty Greenfireflygirl for update. Now everyone knows who to blame lol

Comment

• Basically a long version of what I said earlier .
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X