Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think half servers got so far half didnt.

Comment

• I see some people are getting hedged with the "go back in time and take a SS of your BR with the 29th visable"..I sent those with my tickets to start with and just getting ignored by R2. Its maddening to see an 88k BR get the rewards for 105k and so many people didn't get what they fairly earned.
      My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

• please check this thread

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....f-Fame-rewards
        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
        then click on support

Comment

• so what now? all send in to R2 ???? or we still waiting? pls don't post half information!

Comment

• Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
            this is ****, i feel cheated, in my server none has recieve their rewards, and now we need to open a tickeck??? you guys are thieves, who would believe that you didint got your +62k br after 29th? they said we will get our rewards in several minutes, well those minutes (for me) became 8 hours, and still nothing, thank you so much this, BELIVE ME I WILL CONTUNUE SPENDING MONEY, BECAUSE IS WELL SPENDED

Comment

• what a ***** rip off, wc and pots worked........... what type of ****** is that!!!!
              YouDie
              144k BR knight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Verfdest View Post
                this is ****, i feel cheated, in my server none has recieve their rewards, and now we need to open a tickeck??? you guys are thieves, who would believe that you didint got your +62k br after 29th? they said we will get our rewards in several minutes, well those minutes (for me) became 8 hours, and still nothing, thank you so much this, BELIVE ME I WILL CONTUNUE SPENDING MONEY, BECAUSE IS WELL SPENDED
                Lol, I don't think that last part was written well.

Comment

• I could of got 105k br if I ******* knew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of getting the 80k br reward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                  YouDie
                  144k BR knight!

Comment

• with all the damn delays u still manage to **** it up and gave out rewards to people that had pots and scrolls on....
                    YouDie
                    144k BR knight!

Comment

• LISTEN ITS NOT THAT HARD ITS ALL SERVER190 goddamit u must be able to spot u have missed a server

Comment

• If you all are going to *** this up r2 then just give everyone all the Rewards.

Do not make the honest suffer at the hands of people who cheated.

r2 you need to just give everyone every reward. You can not allow the CHEATERS to benefit and make the HONEST PLAYERS miss out.
                        I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          Lol, I don't think that last part was written well.
                          heheheheh Sarcasm

Comment

• Well truth is people got rewards for the br what they made using warrior call, pots and scrolls. If you use scrolls and pots , when these are finished. still your br will be buffed for a little while. You can screenshot that br pic and post it for ticket to get cheated br prize. They can't get you. There will be no sign of pots and scrolls. Some people already got 105k br prizes using warrior call and buffs at the end of br event. they got 105k br rewards. So all do the cheat as I told you and make a ticket to r2. They deserve this cheating.

Comment

• I am not good to think cheating. I got fare rewards.... didn't use any buff and warrior call

Comment

• where s my wing,.,. s 40 and 43 not yet have a reward wing........ WHHYYYYYYYY.............................

Comment

Working...
                                X