BR : 63K
    Lvl : 69

http://tinypic.com/r/2lbkwok/5

Please check. BMP files not supported.

Comment

• kili at 106k br.png
      KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

• this game is starting to be coming really ******** spending allot of money on it and getting 62k br and even no reward as the said and post a picture is not possible because file is to big what a idiots at r2games

Comment

• Can someone explain me if we have to make ticket if whole server didnt get single reward??? I am talking about s165 server where noone got reward and we had over 40 players with 62k+ br me including of course.

Comment

• I have to say I've lost alot of respect for this game. Really disappointed in the September hall of fame event. My server S112 hasn't seen a thing yet and having to compete with earlier and later servers in battlegrounds and arena fights that have already received these items is unfair. Gives them an advantage that everyone on our servers, who worked just as hard on raising BR, don't have. Hopefully not another online game that I've spent time and money on going to the garbage.

Comment

• well ive received it today, i hope u all got it too.

Comment

• I have been at 85k BR from since CW.

And I did not get my rewards for 80k.

They said send a screen shot, but I don't have one because they said rewards are automatic!

I am not even close to the borderline, I am 5k above and beyond it!

I have a screen shot of my BR before the event started which was at 84k, Hopefully they accept that.

But from the tone of their first reply, it sound like they are going to steal from me.

Comment

• why is it a WHOLE server (61 and 79) are being screwed out of rewards for this event?....well let me add that it seems some lower lower BR rated players have received SOME rewards ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image002.gif
Views:	1
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	1676106

Comment

• 07:00 am 7th oct on oceanic s43 s54 server... still no rewards...
                    dafuq man.. this is getting annoying.. patience my ***

Comment

• Ya I knew I should have posted my screen shot here.... but it was "automatic", ya right. I wanted to believe that it would go off without a hitch but here I sit at 82k br a week later & no rewards.

Comment

• September hall of fame, yes, you will get your rewards in May 2014, its very hard for developers to produce that much wings and rest of rewards, they are really trying hard, even work 24/7, but i heard that there is a lack of feathers at the market so they wait for spring time when the birds are coming back from south.
                        There will be also another event in March, "Hall of bird chasers" anyone can apply, you just need to have a slingshot or bow and some arrows, R2 pays in balens all the feathers you can bring.
                        It is very serious company, don't except that they want do what they say!!!
                        Last edited by Artow; 10-06-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Well, they are out now so hopefully people will quit complaining, although knowing the people on here, they will soon find something else small and insignificant to whinge about

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	arrowdeath Top Archer.png
Views:	1
Size:	349.9 KB
ID:	1676109

okay so I am almost at 90k R2 where are my rewards dammit

Comment

• Originally posted by R2476473 View Post
                              Well, they are out now so hopefully people will quit complaining, although knowing the people on here, they will soon find something else small and insignificant to whinge about
                              I still didn't received my reward like 80% of all the players on my server. You have anything else to say mister I have no clue what I'm talking about?

Comment

• R2 SERVERS: s184,s187,s190,s193,s197,s213 are skipped also. No1 got rewards there.
                                Last edited by Eellwyn; 10-06-2013, 07:18 PM. Reason: missing letters

Comment

Working...
                                X