Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

September Hall of Fame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny players has someone that keeps a eye on there account when there gone for a fuw days or even weeks xb
    game: wartune
    gamername: Vjay
    server: S8
    class: MAGE
    level: 80
    guild: CAIN
    guild role: assist guildmaster

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bP4y2EX.png
Views:	1
Size:	606.0 KB
ID:	1673910

Comment

Originally posted by Vjay- View Post
        manny players has someone that keeps a eye on there account when there gone for a fuw days or even weeks xb
        i have that too ... but think it like this ...
        if it`s automatic ... maybe it will read my account when i make summoner .. or make something wrong .. or just want to wake up late and don`t have the right things on me

Comment

then its tobad for them lol

Comment

then its tobad for them lol
            btw vjay what if the robot read your account at 5.01 let`s say reset time? how cute would be that for you?

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)[*]Battle Rating of 105,000 or more: Clothing Pieces – Apollo’s Might (Weapon) x1, Apollo’s Gear (Armor) x1, and Apollo’s Aura (Helm) x1
              [/LIST]RULES:[LIST=1][*]Players may claim rewards for each of the required Battle Rating levels reached. For example, if a player has a Battle Rating of 120,000, s/he'll be able to claim the rewards for Battle Ratings of 62,000, 65,000, 80,000, 95,000, and 100,500.
              ^^^^^
              are u sure has write taht GM.......

Comment

well if he read it he can send a spy to that server to look at it for himself and see that its legit or that its even higher lol

Comment

So if this event is auto-match then the last day only counts or what? I am confused on this exactly bc I want to know when I shouldn't put pots on for that day. Lastly, please explain if tech boost is okay or not. I do not want to get disqualified for the event if I do not know if tech boost is valid to have on or not. That is important to make notice about. The one major thing I can't stand of R2 is the fact that they are so vague on everything they post. Details are needed here....especially when you hold these events.

Comment

well if he read it he can send a spy to that server to look at it for himself and see that its legit or that its even higher lol
                    robot = script that autoreads ... so the event will end right? you will make ticket (you may get answer or not ) you may get the full rewards or not .. you may get the prizes after 1-2-3 months we know players that even know didn`t received rewards from first merge months ago... so yeah there are BIG IF`s ....

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    So if this event is auto-match then the last day only counts or what? I am confused on this exactly bc I want to know when I shouldn't put pots on for that day. Lastly, please explain if tech boost is okay or not. I do not want to get disqualified for the event if I do not know if tech boost is valid to have on or not. That is important to make notice about. The one major thing I can't stand of R2 is the fact that they are so vague on everything they post. Details are needed here....especially when you hold these events.
                    i dunno why the don`t put it in hot events ... you can make a script that can read your full base br ... easy work for everyone and all will be happy...they made the script that read what item you refine ... so this will be easy also lol ...
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:44 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

I wonder how that automatic thing works for Academy Blessing...

Cause does it count after the reset or before reset of Academy Blessing...

If it's after, it would mean the day before Event ends, most ppls won't be awake at 05:00 to get Academy Blessing.

And same thing for those that said they'll be gone for a week or so. (means they only get 10% of academy blessing)

Maybe that's why ppls are still posting up their pics here, as proof so maybe they can send tickets later to R2 if they didn't get the reward.

Comment

200% academy blessing is counted?

Comment

Name:	My br    unbuffed and  normal.jpg
Size:	263.9 KB
ID:	1673918 Here is my Base br

character name - MoonBranch

server s16

Server name - Immortal Ruins
                          Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                          Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Is the event supposed to be in the hot events?
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Character name:4404`
                              In game name: 4404`
                              Server: [s151]

hope all is right and can get it

Name:	here.PNG
Size:	932.2 KB
ID:	1673919

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to be a hall of famer? Well, now is your chance! Players who reach a base Battle Rating of 62,000 will receive a great set of wings! Reach 65k, 80k, 95k, and 105k BR to get even more great rewards!

Rewards:
                                1. Battle Rating of 105,000 or more: Clothing Pieces – Apollo’s Might (Weapon) x1, Apollo’s Gear (Armor) x1, and Apollo’s Aura (Helm) x1
                                2. Battle Rating of 95,000 or more: Darknite Panther x1, Mount Training Whip x800
                                3. Battle Rating of 80,000 or more: Soul Crystal x2,000
                                4. Battle Rating of 65,000 or more: Warlord’s Medallion x1
                                5. Battle Rating of 62,000 or more: Wings of Apollo x1
                                RULES:
                                1. Players may claim rewards for each of the required Battle Rating levels reached. For example, if a player has a Battle Rating of 120,000, s/he'll be able to claim the rewards for Battle Ratings of 62,000, 65,000, 80,000, 95,000, and 105,000.
                                2. Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.
                                3. Potions, Scrolls and buffs which can enhance Battle Rating are excluded. (Academy Blessing will be count towards Battle Rating.)
                                4. To ensure the efficiency for delivering rewards, we kindly remind ask that players who haven't received their rewards do not change their character names.

About Mount:
                                Mount Card – Darknite Panther
                                Used to summon a unique mount – Darknite Panther

Darknite Panther
                                An ancient spirit beast capable of controlling the element of fire; legend has it that only gods are able to tame this mighty beast.

Attributes: +10, Attributes Max Level: +10
                                Can we get confirmation that this "automatic" aspect INCLUDES Armor Games servers?

Comment

Working...
                                X