Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I understand the obvious parts, but I need 2 things cleared up. It says it is automatic and prizes will be rewarded within 3 days of it ending, but does that mean you have to have your br to the goal "at the time of the events end", or just anytime during the event? Second, it says the academy bonus is relevant, but is that just the default 10% or does the 200% count as well? Please clarify this.

Comment

Originally posted by sikiji72000 View Post
      Ok, I understand the obvious parts, but I need 2 things cleared up. It says it is automatic and prizes will be rewarded within 3 days of it ending, but does that mean you have to have your br to the goal "at the time of the events end", or just anytime during the event? Second, it says the academy bonus is relevant, but is that just the default 10% or does the 200% count as well? Please clarify this.
      Well what i read and noticed how they wrote they didnt write what % of bless academy so i am sure its full then
      Game: League of Angels
      Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
      Character: Tomi
      LVL : 70+
      Guild : ExYu

Comment

9/9 – 9/29 lol so we have to hold all that time the br?

Comment

go vash rep powerful knights
          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
            9/9 – 9/29 lol so we have to hold all that time the br?
            I guess so :/

Comment

Originally posted by tvukov26 View Post
              Well what i read and noticed how they wrote they didn't write what % of bless academy so i am sure its full then
              Last time we assumed anything it was the ultimate refiner. That was a typo that cost me $50. I'm not assuming anything this time.

Comment

LOL! making cashers more OP.... IT'S NOT FAIR TO NORMAL PLAYERS AT ALL!!!!!!!
                League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                CLASS ->> SORCERER
                LVL ->> 82
                BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

It would be cool if they would say how and when they check it. I can give temporal boost to my BR with replacing some astrals with others.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Yeah Fherlayt was wondering the same hope they clarify it soon.

Comment

in my opinion, this event is not only 'for rich' people.. it is stated in rule 3 that Academy also counts for BR, ya? so even when you're not 'rich' and you happen to have a shtload of kyanites, and you know what you're doing in raising your hero's BR, then you stand a chance at least for the wings..

Originally posted by WildWhiteWolf View Post
                      If the event show up, i will use academy boost.
                      the event is already LIVE.. you just have to stay within the parameters of the BR requirement for the entire duration of this 'event'
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:42 AM. Reason: Merged posts
                      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

why couldnt u just let it be as it was in the first place? at least have a better customer support cuz for afew hours no response from anyone and all players are really confused. IT WAS WAY MORE SECURE AND EASIER TO JUST CHECK EVERYONES BR THAT APPLY FOR THE REWARDS. Now at least post the time when u do your automatic checking of br, though I can feel the complains comming already cuz nobody has time to change astrals for a whole month just to catch a stupid automatic check.

Comment

will our pots and blessingwheel will be including in our battle rattting
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

^No pots only blessing wheel counts towards BR.

Comment

s37 bloodlands r2games lovesucks Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	854.9 KB
ID:	1673942
                              Last edited by lovesucks1233; 09-17-2013, 05:19 AM.

Comment

First to all of you who post photos here did you nubs saw anywhere in thise thread they wrote put screenshoot here with your br?? Did you?? They didnt so why then you ffs put photos?? And second is for ones who ask stupid things are pots,scrolls or buffs allowed, dont you know to read what they wrote in thread event? Only Academy Blessing is allowed. Read what they wrote its annoying how stupid you are and boring to read everytime question like thise. Ty

Comment

Working...
                                X