Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 72-hour period will have ended for all servers at 3 AM EST / 12 AM PST tonight. I suspect the Oceanic / European ppl are being made to wait for the 72-hour close, Pacific Time, since that's where the company operates out of.

Lame, yeah. Could it just not happen at all - probably. but I'm hoping it kicks off before reset so I can get my Mount & Whips for tomorrow.

Comment

• and server one is a west coast server
      Wartune
      [IGN:CYNN
      SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
      GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
      If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

• Looks like Aeria Games got 1 time data exact for the BR record - aka 3pm PDT on the 29!...wonder if R2 did the same at the same time?..

Comment

• Ok, I will give you the information the moderators are either too scared to tell you or have been told not to give out. As for the time zone the company is based on... it does not really matter, all the prizes will be sent from the developers who are in China. It will be up to them when they go out. For a time check comparison, 8pm server time is 8 am China time. The developers will send out the prizes when they get around to it, no sooner, and R2 cant do squat to speed it up.
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• oops 37mins to go.. let's see if reward is coming up ^.^

Comment

• That's not true, Aeria games give the rewards by this time. You can see it in there forums, so it's not haz to do with China, that sounds like pure ****.

Comment

• o.O hmmm, *** my effort was there to reach that minimum BR

Comment

• Originally posted by Brygitta View Post
                  That's not true, Aeria games give the rewards by this time. You can see it in there forums, so it's not haz to do with China, that sounds like pure ****.
                  Exactly.

This has nothing to do with China... China already gave R2 and Partner's all the things needed.

Else how is Aeria Games able to give out reward? did China only give them the data and not R2? LOL...

And I am still raging about the buff issue... give me wings, cause if buff worked, I would have done it and reach 62k BR.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Exactly.

This has nothing to do with China... China already gave R2 and Partner's all the things needed.

Else how is Aeria Games able to give out reward? did China only give them the data and not R2? LOL...

And I am still raging about the buff issue... give me wings, cause if buff worked, I would have done it and reach 62k BR.

i need my effort reward...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brygitta View Post
                      That's not true, Aeria games give the rewards by this time. You can see it in there forums, so it's not haz to do with China, that sounds like pure ****.
                      Aeria is a different company, so when they get rewards doesn't have anything to do with when R2 servers get rewards.

We know everyone is anxious to get their rewards, but please continue to be patient.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• 20 mins to go =)

Comment

• A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #3**** with the following response:

Hello ******

We are asking for your patience in waiting for your rewards. We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

and i'm asking for my damn rewards u slackers! don't make very slack promises if u can't even keep up with those!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                            A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #3**** with the following response:

Hello ******

We are asking for your patience in waiting for your rewards. We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

and i'm asking for my damn rewards u slackers! don't make very slack promises if u can't even keep up with those!
                            We will forward your sentiments for future events to not include a promise time for rewards.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Relax Guys! The Developers Took Time And Worked Very Hard To Give Us Recharge Pack In The Game Today!
                              So Get Out There And Get Some Balens!!!! No Need To Worry About Reward

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot050.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	1675859

Comment

• Mad is useless, if they wont give the rewards what will we do? I do believe they'll give what they promised, but true the R2 need more learn about language grammar lol

Comment

Working...
                                X