Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when reward comin to S110 providence ?
    Server= 110 Providence
    Name= DyZzellGirll
    LvL= 80
    Guild= Wrath
    Class= Mage

Comment

• well at least we know there is a delay

Comment

• booooooooooo
        CHAR=dragonslayer
        SERVER=S137(shadowdell)
        CLASS=archer(level 71)
        BR=63K
        GUILD=valiance
        :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comment

• when u get that??/

Comment

• pyoon
            CHAR=dragonslayer
            SERVER=S137(shadowdell)
            CLASS=archer(level 71)
            BR=63K
            GUILD=valiance
            :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comment

• Wartune

Character: Stronmer
              Server: s14 kabam
              Class: Knight
              Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

• To R2 Games....

I spent $680 in September on this event... To get BR higher than 65k for wings and Medallions.

I spent hundreds of hours in WB's, didn't miss one, did all events to get cash and exp, to level up character and Astrals....

I am one of many who did the same to get my characters BR rating to the deadline...

The event states Automatic...

My payments where automatically transferred int your account, I did not promise I would pay you in 3 days...

Respect is earned, and simply said, you don't respect your players / customers... We are customers, and this is a slap in the face... I could have spent this cash on a PS4, or XBox one... instead I gave it to you as a promise was made, and not honored...

Can you give me a refund, no of course not, give me a proper compensation... no as per usual... Give me a PS 4? In my dreams...

So here is my compensation to you - No more spending from me... Ill take next 2 months cash that you may have received, and buy that XBox one and PS 4 instead... I am sure you will not even feel the loss... but I will regain my pride as to not be slapped around by your ♥♥♥♥ anymore.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-03-2013, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• when i t will be released
                  the reward

Comment

• take ur time R2 just dont let me down this time .i had enough before

Comment

• Originally posted by R219757326 View Post
                      To R2 Games....

I spent $680 in September on this event... To get BR higher than 65k for wings and Medallions.

I spent hundreds of hours in WB's, didn't miss one, did all events to get cash and exp, to level up character and Astrals....

I am one of many who did the same to get my characters BR rating to the deadline...

My payments where automatically transferred int your account, I did not promise I would pay you in 3 days...

Respect is earned, and simply said, you don't respect your players / customers... We are customers, and this is a slap in the face... I could have spent this cash on a PS4, or XBox one... instead I gave it to you as a promise was made, and not honored...

Can you give me a refund, no of course not, give me a proper compensation... no as per usual... Give me a PS 4? In my dreams...

So here is my compensation to you - No more spending from me... Ill take next 2 months cash that you may have received, and buy that XBox one and PS 4 instead... I am sure you will not even feel the loss... but I will regain my pride as to not be slapped around by your ♥♥♥♥ anymore.
                      Nicely said
                      Game: League of Angels
                      Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
                      Character: Tomi
                      LVL : 70+
                      Guild : ExYu

Comment

• Originally posted by R2kanna View Post
                        when i t will be released
                        the reward
                        From what i hear its been delayed for 2 days. They where having problems my guess.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                        Server: s14 kabam
                        Class: Knight
                        Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

• Originally posted by R219757326 View Post
                          To R2 Games....

Great.... Not even 1 sound the GM reply us from here. They check this forum everyday, but they just ignore it. No one from them could gave us the sure time of that event rewards. If they really couldn't made that in time, they should never made that event rewards. Is not only u spend so much, i also spend about 40k Ballens for made my BR 95k++

Comment

• now they will say that event was bugged, and all get little wings and private medalion compensation

Comment

• may god forgive those who are deceiving us

Comment

• If delay for 2 days, we all want compensation about it, but 100% we didnt get nothing if R2 cheating us, i stop buy balens or vip in this game. why writing date if cant do that. realy ♥♥♥♥.
                                Char. name : â„¢VIPERâ„¢
                                Server: S(5) Roaring Wetlands
                                Class : Mage

Comment

Working...
                                X