Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

September Hall of Fame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yaafa View Post
    Oh come on you ppls, 2 more days won't kill you >_<
    Actually, it is killing me, regularly, while I got no goddess equipped
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      Stop replying like an angry kid jeezes. Wait till you grow up and your whole life is like this. Nothing in life runs smooth and it has nothing to do with respect, so be patient.
      Are you sure is not about RESPECT ? With this kind of stuff R2 clearly show that they have NO RESPECT to their players and that they don't care about them(they care only about the money they get from us).
      Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
      Player name: WampyreGirl
      Guild Name: Eternity
      Player Level: 76
      BR: 170k
      Curent Mood:
      Angry

Comment

• It was more simple - within 10 days from event ends
        I am sure that will be less than 2 days, but now they are taking cautions

Comment

• Originally posted by Wampyrytza View Post
          Are you sure is not about RESPECT ? With this kind of stuff R2 clearly show that they have NO RESPECT to their players and that they don't care about them(they care only about the money they get from us).
          I've been playing this since Februari, and in less than a month I already knew how r2 works. It hasn't changed at all. You can complain, rant, rage and whatnot but it won't do nothing.
          If people feel so 'disrespected' I urge them to quit the game because it honestly won't get better. Or you can do as most of us and accept it.

All this nonsense for nothing. I'm sure you all have better things to do than rant like this...
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• r2 people should've been more prepared for once-in-a-blue-moon events like Hall of Fame. i've cooled off already reading from the spending stories here in the forum. the show must go on, everyone. they say delay in XX days, then we wait for XX more days. besides, what's the worse that could happen? your rewards go to the wrong person? and the wrong person with several Ks lower in BR than yours.. just breathe, m'kay..

WOOOOOOSAHHHHHH
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• @IggyBousse

I play this game since october and i know their way since then but i was just saying that they don't have respect for players cuz if they had they distributed rewards till now but wait they are eager get money but so lazy when they give free stuff (that we worked for it) .
              Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
              Player name: WampyreGirl
              Guild Name: Eternity
              Player Level: 76
              BR: 170k
              Curent Mood:
              Angry

Comment

Stop replying like an angry kid jeezes. Wait till you grow up and your whole life is like this. Nothing in life runs smooth and it has nothing to do with respect, so be patient.
                I don't care if I need to wait 2 more days, but with R2, there always seem to be a problem. About respect, R2 not giving merge rewards, changing event at last second, we have to find upcoming events on other websites, no merge when servers are dying, tickets system not always giving good answers and now late reward. Nothing to do with respect? People spend a lot of money on this game. Players pay R2, R2 need to provide good customers service and a game that works well. You see a lot of angry comments? I'm not sure that all those people are mean or stupid. But if you disrespect people, that's going to happen. Sorry, I don't agree with you, respect goes both ways.

Comment

• where's my apollo wing + warlord medallion + soul crystal 2k. i have BR84735.

server : 191 dracmere
                  char : mage
                  name : sandro3082
                  guild : RedRibbon
                  level : 64

Comment

• Stop talking about respect like you guys know so much about it haha. It's just hilarious.

It's also funny how you guys know how awful it can be, yet you keep playing hoping on what exactly? For things to get better? Funny.
                    I said it before, either accept it, keep playing and be patient or just quit. Ranting won't solve anything.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• system like make u wait... wait... n wait....

Comment

• this is the response what i got from them

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. We are sorry but due to some unforseen events the rewards have are delay we are sorry about this for more information please check the forum.
                        game: wartune
                        gamername: Vjay
                        server: S8
                        class: MAGE
                        level: 80
                        guild: CAIN
                        guild role: assist guildmaster

Comment

Stop talking about respect like you guys know so much about it haha. It's just hilarious.

It's also funny how you guys know how awful it can be, yet you keep playing hoping on what exactly? For things to get better? Funny.
                          I said it before, either accept it, keep playing and be patient or just quit. Ranting won't solve anything.
                          People play because they enjoy the game, not because they like R2. But sadly, R2 doesn't care about what players think, yes that's true.

About respect, you know a lot more about that? Are you the Pope or the Dalai Lama? Geez, just get off your high horse, it might do you some good.

Comment

• Originally posted by alimadhi View Post
                            its about to Respect us , we are spend alot money and this month very hard to us to make our br rise , and now they said wait 2 days , when we give them money did we say to them wait 2 days ?
                            Well you can't do nothing about it, you're forced to wait so wait. complaining or w/e won't make things go fast .... pfftt
                            ~Yafa~

Comment

• wah om sandro br-nya ga kuku

pantes sakittttt

my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggg, crappy medal and 2k souls... y better give us a COMPENSATION for this INCONVENIENCE
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-03-2013, 05:13 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• Who here really thought or believed that we would get the rewards within 3 days. If you did think that, WHY. Haven't we all learnt by now that we need to have a bucket of salt on standby for whenever R2 says something.

Comment

Working...
                                X