This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joffster68 View Post
    Who here really thought or believed that we would get the rewards within 3 days. If you did think that, WHY. Haven't we all learnt by now that we need to have a bucket of salt on standby for whenever R2 says something.
    +1. Been playing this for over a year, I hoped it would be on time, but never expected it.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• R2 , please give me some balens to reactivate my VIP and I will payback "within 3 days". Deal ?
      Name : Är¢αñε
      Level : 72
      Class : Mage
      BR : 82000+
      Server : S190

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        People play because they enjoy the game, not because they like R2. But sadly, R2 doesn't care about what players think, yes that's true.

About respect, you know a lot more about that? Are you the Pope or the Dalai Lama? Geez, just get off your high horse, it might do you some good.
        Hahaha hypocrite talk.

1. Where did I say I know anything about respect? I didn't I said and quote 'Stop talking about respect like you guys know so much about it haha. It's just hilarious.'
        2. You keep talking about r2 not respecting this and that thus I will quote again: 'Are you the Pope or the Dalai Lama? Geez, just get off your high horse, it might do you some good.'
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by defeqt View Post
          R2 , please give me some balens to reactivate my VIP and I will payback "within 3 days". Deal ?
          genius, nice reply, and then delay 2 days for paying , cuz unforeseen circumstances will happen
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• so.. are we getting some compensation for this utterly mess up?
            My medalion is wearing off in 10-11 hours and i planned to use the medalion from the event to keep some emblems for legendary.. at leastdrop some emblems for a new medalion more or less like the one from the event.

Comment

• Nicely said...so true

Comment

• r2 games another stupid event you guys cant even prommise the words you write whats going on 29th was the end of the event that makes it logical to be 30th
                day 1 , then 1 october Day 2, 2 october day 3 , and now we are on 3 october witch is 4th day , and what is wrong here ?? and please make sure to give them out on european servers this time cuz i have been ** patient with you guys and atleast i try to be honest

and also everyone 1- 4 days many says witch means wy havent we gotten any rewards yet ??
                Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• Good news guys!!! Like the Homestead, are rewards will be "Coming Soon!"

Comment

• Well, wartune..why some ppl got reward? why not all? disappointing..If delay then make it delay for all. Some ppl enjoying, others not. Not good. all should get rewards in same time. well ty.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27221853 View Post
                      Well, wartune..why some ppl got reward? why not all? disappointing..If delay then make it delay for all. Some ppl enjoying, others not. Not good. all should get rewards in same time. well ty.
                      i agree mate pluss its defintley not fair for people that have worked hard for this and not giving it out in time this is something the a d m i n of this game should have made ready right away

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        Hahaha hypocrite talk.

1. Where did I say I know anything about respect? I didn't I said and quote 'Stop talking about respect like you guys know so much about it haha. It's just hilarious.'
                        2. You keep talking about r2 not respecting this and that thus I will quote again: 'Are you the Pope or the Dalai Lama? Geez, just get off your high horse, it might do you some good.'
                        Hypocrite, there you go. I don't even care what you think. You keep telling people like it's not a big deal. Me personally, I don't mind waiting. But I can understand people who are angry. Think I saw a post of someone spending like 600$ to get the BR he needed, but no reward for now. You think he's happy, no? You don't care, probably. It's ok he might quit, anyway R2 got his money. Yeah, I guess you're right, just swallow the pill, things won't change...

Like I said respect goes both ways, as long as R2 keep doing what they do, don't ask yourself why people are angry on forum.

You tell people they are kids or whatever, you are not better than them lol

Comment

Hypocrite, there you go. I don't even care what you think. You keep telling people like it's not a big deal. Me personally, I don't mind waiting. But I can understand people who are angry. Think I saw a post of someone spending like 600$ to get the BR he needed, but no reward for now. You think he's happy, no? You don't care, probably. It's ok he might quit, anyway R2 got his money. Yeah, I guess you're right, just swallow the pill, things won't change...

Like I said respect goes both ways, as long as R2 keep doing what they do, don't ask yourself why people are angry on forum.

Thats the right words mate good spoken and thats true respect works both ways and if they cant respect us then wy cant we give them our opinions on a forum to get some understanding and also abit of the answers you want forum is made for this kinda stuff

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

and exacly who are u to judge him?
                            and yes people on this thread is bunch of kids, spoil brats that cant wait few days, and just spamming and gives the admins more work to deal with instead of just focusing fix the rewards.
                            BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

• where my reward i need it now :Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                              R2Games
                              [S76] Borugham Forest
                              Sarith

Comment

• Originally posted by shinitez View Post
                                Good news in ************, they have got that rewards. And blessing is counted, R2 G M is hiding now, they are afraid to appear with proud...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57675[/ATTACH]

R2? I guess they dont work seriously if the event is free....
                                Congrats now you got yours..
                                Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 10-03-2013, 06:24 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Working...
                                X