Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably it's cuz the same happend in Aeria, for the lil a read on the same topic seems like the collected BR counted pots/scrolls (aka didnt discrimanated by itself what br was add by what) So they got alot ppl that used pots/scrolls (at the time of 3pm looks like they have the WB at that time) at the same time they took the data from the BR's, and cuz of that they got more rewards.

It's cuz of this? can any R2CS can confirm/deny this?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
      So with that deflection..your answer is no, I have no idea. Anyone have an US address for R2? Do they have one, or just overseas?
      Not sure but if you know how to ping their website or their server it should be able to come back with at least a general location of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChameleonBlue View Post
        The rewards being late is one thing.. yes, it sucks.. but the fact that im reading about other servers being able to use pots/scrolls/wc to up br for the rewards is disturbing... had I known or was able to do this, i would have buffed like crazy for reset time. Fairness is important.
        This is indeed disturbing. The only way this can be rectified is if all players are rewarded based on a fully buffed BR. That would also be enough to compensate all players for this mess. Well, maybe not the top 15 cross server that made the 105k but pretty sure R2 can figure out some compensation for those people as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Note: Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rewards have been delayed 2 days. We apologize for this inconvenience.
          Since you extended your own deadline with 2 days, does this mean our deadline gets extended with 2 days as well? Seems only fair, right? Those 2 days could have made a difference for some of us between not getting and barely getting the required Battle Rating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
            Since you extended your own deadline with 2 days, does this mean our deadline gets extended with 2 days as well? Seems only fair, right? Those 2 days could have made a difference for some of us between not getting and barely getting the required Battle Rating.
            You have to be kiddin on fair play...

Comment

• Originally posted by HaPCiu View Post
              You have to be kiddin on fair play...
              Of course I'm not kidding.

Comment

• I saw that name everywhare @.@
                well, every soul have they own thought...
                Be Save As Always

Comment

• Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
                  Why would that be fair? They have already given you a month of warning to raise your BR, so if you can't get your act together in that time then you obviously don't deserve the reward!
                  The delay has to do with the shear amount of people they have to process, and nothing to do with trying to screw people out of rewards.

Yes, it would be nice to get everything on time but, like a lot of things in life, the whole process doesn't work perfectly! Why do people expect perfection out of
                  this game when they accept imperfection in everything else in their lives?

Just accept it and be grateful that you will be getting SOMETHING!
                  So many pathetic whiners on this forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuris6 View Post
                    If that's the case then how come Aeria games got their rewards already?AND with WC and pots?

Duuuuuude, in Aeria (http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=2076869),

3. Potions, Scrolls and buffs which can enhance Battle Rating are excluded. (Blessing wheel & Academy Blessing will be count towards Battle Rating.)

is it just me or does EXCLUDED mean NOT INCLUDED? if there is 1 thing that Aeria's got, it's an edge to put allowances on the frame when will the rewards to be delivered.

2. Prizes will be paid out within 5 to 7 business days after the END of the event (9/29)
                    Last edited by Carassimira; 10-03-2013, 01:51 PM. Reason: got too emotional.. hihi
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• Just want to suggest to avoid some of this **** r2 may want to be a bit more specific regarding date and times of reward distribution and if not on time just let us know when u know that its gonna be late people panic when they are not sure on stuff,

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                        Duuuuuude, in Aeria (http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=2076869),

3. Potions, Scrolls and buffs which can enhance Battle Rating are excluded. (Blessing wheel & Academy Blessing will be count towards Battle Rating.)

is it just me or does EXCLUDED mean NOT INCLUDED? if there is 1 thing that Aeria's got, it's an edge to put allowances on the frame when will the rewards to be delivered.

2. Prizes will be paid out within 5 to 7 business days after the END of the event (9/29)
                        Yes this's true, but the fact it's at the moment of save the data for the BR, if ppl was pot/scroll it seems it did counted. But they give the reward anyways since they have a brain to knows it's not fault from the player that their scripts got the mistake, Not the players.

Read that topic till last page ;p
                        Last edited by Tyseha; 10-03-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• The thing that is exasperating here is that r2 had at least a month to prepare for this, and the problem it appears they are having is one that was utterly foreseeable.

This wasn't some sort of crazy, unpredictable issue that arose; the script seems to have failed at the main thing the script was supposed to do: separate dry BR from buff BR. It is incomprehensible that they didn't test the script in advance.

The extra two days isn't a big deal in the big scheme of things, but does anyone believe that in two days that (i) the rewards will actually come out, and (ii) they will be implemented properly?

The next time R2 tells us WB lag is our fault because we don't clear our cache twice an hour, just remember this debacle.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2476473 View Post
                            Why would that be fair? They have already given you a month of warning to raise your BR, so if you can't get your act together in that time then you obviously don't deserve the reward!
                            The delay has to do with the shear amount of people they have to process, and nothing to do with trying to screw people out of rewards.

Yes, it would be nice to get everything on time but, like a lot of things in life, the whole process doesn't work perfectly! Why do people expect perfection out of
                            this game when they accept imperfection in everything else in their lives?

Just accept it and be grateful that you will be getting SOMETHING!
                            So many pathetic whiners on this forum!
                            Putting whinning aside, lets say that we as consumers choose to treat this company the same way they treat us, we take our cash, spend it into upgrading for a price, and then company says, sorry but we can't deliver in time so you either wait or f*** *** because we don't care what you say.
                            Problem with that attitude is that you lose paying customers and get a bad name in the bussines, but ok, no whinning, just get the usual treatement from R2.
                            I have spent money in the past in this company, stopped a while ago because of nonsenses like this one or worst.
                            I did as much as i can with what i have, and if R2 is not getting any dimme for me, they can whinne and complaint all they want, not my problem.

See?, attitude can work both ways if nicely chosen.
                            Last edited by Machairodus; 10-03-2013, 02:55 PM.
                            The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

• 3. Potions, Scrolls and buffs which can enhance Battle Rating are excluded. (Blessing wheel & Academy Blessing will be count towards Battle Rating.)

Mmhmmm scarry hope it does count the blessing wheel. But atleast it dont say Blessing wheel excluded. excluded = doesnt count.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                              Server: s14 kabam
                              Class: Knight
                              Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

• Originally posted by Stronmer View Post

Mmhmmm scarry hope it does count the blessing wheel. But atleast it dont say Blessing wheel excluded. excluded = doesnt count.
                                Bw is count into br...so dont worry

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X