Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Promotion] Gem Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Promotion] Gem Pack

    Duration: 9/10 - 9/12 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S288
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S32

    Description: Available through the next few days, Gem Pack will be on sale in the Shop!


    Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x5, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1
    Price: 299 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.

    Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x50, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x3
    Price: 2799 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

  • #2
    Big waste of money almost 2800 balens for 50 lvl 2 gems!!! Really you can only make 12 lvl 3 gems or 3 lvl 4 gems better off spending the balens on crypt keys and running catacomb a few times!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by joey42069 View Post
      Big waste of money almost 2800 balens for 50 lvl 2 gems!!! Really you can only make 12 lvl 3 gems or 3 lvl 4 gems better off spending the balens on crypt keys and running catacomb a few times!!!
      Only difference is you can get it now or you wait 100 days to run the crypt 100 times.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • #4
        @CondorHero: it is true that you get the gems now. But for 28$ it wont even give u a lvl 5 gem. As far as 100 run catacombs with crypt key is concerned then you can do the math better, then what you just did above.
        Approx 2 lvl 4 gems per run x 100

        This is going to be yet another sale that is going to go bad .

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kachian View Post
          @CondorHero: it is true that you get the gems now. But for 28$ it wont even give u a lvl 5 gem. As far as 100 run catacombs with crypt key is concerned then you can do the math better, then what you just did above.
          Approx 2 lvl 4 gems per run x 100

          This is going to be yet another sale that is going to go bad .
          Well they need to sell something dont they? ))))
          Game: League of Angels
          Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
          Character: Tomi
          LVL : 70+
          Guild : ExYu

          Comment


          • #6
            Tell me something! The day before I synthesized a few lvl 5 gems, followed by one lvl 6! Knowing this is something to feel really bad.
            Server: S126 - Wilderiver
            Character: Urania
            Class: Knight

            Comment


            • #7
              SELL Skeleton keys or crystaloids packs again people will buy either of these

              Comment


              • #8
                Since you guys here i need your concern over this topic.Vote up
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
                  Since you guys here i need your concern over this topic.Vote up
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings
                  if u have any new idea go 7road forum to post R2 just run the game they are not change the game

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    lol promotion is for gemming up event $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                    Server: S250 - Willow Brook
                    Character: Orchidia27
                    Class: Archer

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      sucked, it happen..

                      IGN: Aincrad
                      Server: Wyvern Hills Guild: Asylum
                      Class: Knight Build: Tank
                      Moto: "Never lose attitude, go ahead and do your best" :cool:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        make it atleast lvl 3 gem im sure this will be a hit

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i bet they wont
                          Server: S250 - Willow Brook
                          Character: Orchidia27
                          Class: Archer

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            can you cut the **** with posting that vote in every new post? a lot of us will be fine if you stop spamming.
                            The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm very please with the event as you receive soul crystals that coincides with the soul crystal meditation event which gives you gold to convert more gems. Thumbs up!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X