[Activity] Gemming it Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I need an event for synthesizing level 12 gems.
    We need an event where CondorHero doesn't troll :P
    Want to file a ticket? Click .
    Please read the rules: &

Comment

I appreciate his humor. Most ppl mainly whine and complain on forums

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        are you kidding me, why the heck does servers above 288 not get this event??
        You rly asking that? lol what do you expect fresh new servers bam go get all events lol get real .

Comment

I could only get 2 lv.5 gems...

Stopped doing Crypt, not enough gems from BG to get up to lv.6 >_< (not like I can anyways... needs balens)

Comment

I got several level 5 gems. Guess what no bonus. MUst be a glitch. Had sever players in our guild have same problem. WTH fix it.

Comment

Finally some love for older servers
              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

i synthesized a lvl. 5 gem and got nothing what's the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by R27106939 View Post
                  i synthesized a lvl. 5 gem and got nothing what's the deal?
                  Check in Hot Events > Gemming It Up.
                  Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                  Character Name: TinkerBelle
                  Class: Knight
                  Guild: Dishonored
                  Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

I'm getting more familiar than I would like with R2's tactic of springing things on us last minute, to the point where you have to dial in to a reliable "leak" source in order to not be completely blindsided by some of these things.

It starts when you find yourself hoarding every soul crystal and mount whip you get, thinking "I just KNOW next month is gonna have some kind of engraving/mount training event!"

Thinking of synthing a clothing/wing? Is there an event for it? No? Then STOP! There will be...

Wanna make a level 5+ gem? HALT! An event for that could start at any moment!

It's enough to make you twitchy.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                      I'm getting more familiar than I would like with R2's tactic of springing things on us last minute, to the point where you have to dial in to a reliable "leak" source in order to not be completely blindsided by some of these things.

It starts when you find yourself hoarding every soul crystal and mount whip you get, thinking "I just KNOW next month is gonna have some kind of engraving/mount training event!"

Thinking of synthing a clothing/wing? Is there an event for it? No? Then STOP! There will be...

Wanna make a level 5+ gem? HALT! An event for that could start at any moment!

It's enough to make you twitchy.

Lolz!!!! I levelled up my rune knowing full well there would be an event, but I don't care. Same with the clothing events. I only save soul / whips now for events. And gems, as I can't use them anyways until I get the transposers for lvl 7 (hoping the locked balen patch is next, *crosses fingers*) Other than that, yeah, I know what you mean.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Are you kidding??? why this event is going just on servers till 288 ??? I play on 293, so no event for me :/ angry, very angry... i hope, you will compensate this somehow for new servers...

Comment

Thank you!

The description you provided is much better than the in-game description.
                          I was under the impression that if i synthed the amounts of 5,6 or 7 level 2 gems that I would get the rewards.

Please clarify the in game descriptions.

Comment

Working...
                          X