[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/12 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brifnispirs187 View Post
    Gm's what do you mean by removal of no recharge records and no balens character? how about the non-cashers who's active 13-15 hrs daily? like me? do i included on that removal? thanks...
    active 13 to 15 hours a day? geez, get a job or a life, so you can at least move out of your mom's house

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings share it guys i did yes

Comment

so long

Comment

Please make this game less fun. I'm wasting way too much time on it.
          Great job guys.

Only minor glitches.
          1. can't attack players in wild 10 less then yourself, actually does 9 less.
          2. with sound turned off, sometimes some leaks through. (weird)
          3. the deadly black screen.

Comment

we need fix lag on world boos and guild battle

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
              ERMMMMMMM DEVS ? what about HOMESTEAD AND FARM PLOTS ? aren't you gonna do something about them ? my farm lvl is 42 and i cannot plot anymore since the current cap is till 35....get some shows on the road because there are a lot of things unfinished
              erm...the devs dun come to R2 forums. They're not even under R2. You posting here is as good as not posting anything. And also for your information if ur not too lazy to go search the net yourself, there will not be a homestead or last 3 slots in farm ever as the chinese wartunes (which is under 7roads where the Devs come from) is on patch 2.2 and the farm plots r still closed and there is no homestead at all.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

seriously?? how about non cashers?

Recharge: No recharge records.

Comment

What really needs to be looked into is since they decreased the amount of M.P.D's to only 1, i am being ripped off in the mystery chest's, yeah the normal drops, u get 3 x's the amount-but what about the mystery chest's that some people use their skeleton keys on??-if they need to fix something that is the one thing they really need to do, because sometimes even if its just gold or enhanced bounty scrolls or soul crystal's u get we need to be rewarded for it since we went ahead and spent a skeleton key on these mystery chest's. I know I take a chance on them once in awhile-and sometimes get lucky to get a crypt key, which are really necessary to be able to keep up with SOME of the light casher's on here.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    erm...the devs dun come to R2 forums. They're not even under R2. You posting here is as good as not posting anything. And also for your information if ur not too lazy to go search the net yourself, there will not be a homestead or last 3 slots in farm ever as the chinese wartunes (which is under 7roads where the Devs come from) is on patch 2.2 and the farm plots r still closed and there is no homestead at all.
                    Well erm..... there are moderators on these forums and one of the many things they do is send in reports or requests made in here-so erm..... doesnt matter where u think devs work at-what matters is this is the only way to convey our suggestions and complaints at, so erm..... don't preach at all of us.

Comment

Balens: Character did not have Balens. is that mean all player with no balens will be remove too?

Comment

When the Homestead will come ? ^^

Comment

please merge s43 with other servers we have archer shortage

Comment

It will be great if that frustrating black screen problem is taken into account but I doubt so.

Comment

Originally posted by chaoz332 View Post

Jeez!! Do you people even read the announcement?

Time: Did not log in for the past 45 days.
                              Level: Character was below level 12 with castles located in Twilight Sands.
                              Balens: Character did not have Balens.
                              Guild: Character did not join a guild.

It's only if you meet ALL these conditions that you get removed!! Do you think that they would remove a high level Guild Master who plays everyday (they do
                              exist!), just because they haven't recharged??

Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by chaoz332 View Post

lool bud if u still playing u wont be removed,stay calm

Comment

Working...
                                X