Comment

check your connections.

Comment

hello GM i need wings me plzz

Comment

wew,., my char will be deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
            What really needs to be looked into is since they decreased the amount of M.P.D's to only 1, i am being ripped off in the mystery chest's, yeah the normal drops, u get 3 x's the amount-but what about the mystery chest's that some people use their skeleton keys on??-if they need to fix something that is the one thing they really need to do, because sometimes even if its just gold or enhanced bounty scrolls or soul crystal's u get we need to be rewarded for it since we went ahead and spent a skeleton key on these mystery chest's. I know I take a chance on them once in awhile-and sometimes get lucky to get a crypt key, which are really necessary to be able to keep up with SOME of the light casher's on here.
            if you want triple rewards, then maybe they should change it to costing 3 skeleton keys also?

Comment

r2 can you fix that the inv from spire are the same as the inv from tok? no inv if you done spire

Comment

S350 S351 and S352 need extended maintenance to clean old accounts over 45 day of inactive accounts??? Servers are not eve 4 days old!!! Sort it out and let us catch up with the older servers!

Comment

did not have balens?

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow58 View Post
                    if you want triple rewards, then maybe they should change it to costing 3 skeleton keys also?
                    No problem there either-i dont mind taking a chance in Void mystery chest at a chance of getting 3 crypt key's

Comment

5-7 hours again LOL......

Comment

Originally posted by Mariyus619 View Post
                        When the Homestead will come ? ^^
                        In your dreams only
                        Seriously, It will "NEVER" come so stop asking about it lol.
                        Its just to Fill empty place now and later will be removed.

----------
                        The IMPORTANT thing now :
                        About maint, its too much time for nothing understandable :S
                        In Europe servers, We will lose 1st tank, 1st WB, 1st AP -_-"
                        I'm getting about 1.3 Mil gold in avg each time fight this WB, and after this maint will get lowers mean lower gold next days, and I really need gold soooooo badly, now what you will give us as a compensations ! 0 gold? 200K !!!
                        its not fair since we preparing for CW !!!!!!
                        Last edited by TheVictorious; 09-12-2013, 02:15 AM.
                        IGN: TheVictor
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                        Class: Mage - level 80
                        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

there is a bug at farm, the mouse pointer didnt change to arrow after we steal or revive the crops

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
                            No problem there either-i dont mind taking a chance in Void mystery chest at a chance of getting 3 crypt key's
                            a lot of people will mind, so I think you may be in the minority there, don't think it willchange anyway, it works ok as it is

Comment

fix laaggy please,,,and add boss hp since we have 4 server become 1 ( 250,246.261.264 )-_- he boss die so quickly

Comment

Originally posted by trafalgarDlaw View Post
                                wew,., my char will be deleted?
                                Ok, if you are in this forum, you are here because the server is down.

No, your character that you log in with won't be deleted; as long as you
                                have logged in in past month and a half.

They are only removing characters that have met ALL of the requirements,
                                not just 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X