No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/12 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hate weekly MT , but this week it is better then others. DELETE ALL NEWBIES GUYS .... GL r2

Comment

GM, I play on Kabam server 3 east. Alot of us are seeing issues in the matching on the 3 vs. 3 arena's. Could use please fix the matching process to where it's actually matching people based on their BR status?. Thanks in advance, Pimeocho.

Comment

we still miss out too...for instance..I am only able to play at night because I work and sleep during the day...It really depends on your schedule.
        Last edited by zwint; 09-12-2013, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21090138 View Post
          oh and any chance maintenance could be done not on European events time for a change.... we lose out every single week. Why not take down during the US event times for a change and see how many complaints you get when they all lose 3-7hours lol
          Maybe 3am on server time for maintainence

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
            ei r2 please fix the loot in mpd. Make it directed to the mail.

ok creamy, this is for you ... allow me to change the wording:

Please adjust / change the loot in mpd to go directly to our mail. I would prefer this myself, as sometimes people run too fast before I get my chest etc ... or getting disconnected and losing out on my rewards.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Top 3 issues that need fixing...

1. Network Lost & Re-Login (at least 15 times yesterday always when you're in a battle / WB / Cata / Campaign / Duel / BG etc. - my service provide is not the issue!)
              2. frozen Black Screen (never actually loads and so you have to log out and then back in again, happens mainly when in campaign after portals and WB after you die etc.)
              3. Lag and Cancelled Actions (When fighting in multiple wave battles sometimes your att charged from previous wave fires on new waves sometimes it doesn't. Both times it will show the att above your toon so you think it's just going to fire and nothing happens for 3 rounds and you realise it has been cancelled even though it still shows!)

Comment

5h to 7h alot time guys WB and Tank and BG , we dont have time to do it in another time . !!!
                "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

lol this is not maintenance for me this is just deleting inactive players nothing more

Comment

i'm agree with you for theses errors, i'm facing them lot on S278 even so many players, the black screen occurs, when you enter in fight that is about to end like in Guild
                    Battle. then you just enter and come back that come back screen gets stuck.

Also in Guild Battle and Battle Ground player get stuck sometimes when we click on particular person.

Yesterday night in BG when i was clicking on a player name "Merris" at S342 BG my player was all time stuck even when he crossed me i'm stuck and get released when someone comes and attack me.

Lots of these types of thing happening several places.

My suggestion is that place a bandwidth check at log in and if you cannot pass the that you cannot log in.

Player seems like playing from so much low bandwidth which making others stuck, slowness and also the lags.

Comment

during maintenance chat is open
                      http://webchat.quakenet.org/
                      channel: #wartune

Comment

Originally posted by R26930103 View Post
                        Is this 5-7 hours OR 2-3 hours?

Please make it CLEAR
                        5-7 hours means 5- 7 hours..... can u count? If they are done earlier, then Yay! If not, they said 5-7 hours. How clear do you need it?

Comment

Originally posted by R21090138 View Post
                          Top 3 issues that need fixing...

1. Network Lost & Re-Login (at least 15 times yesterday always when you're in a battle / WB / Cata / Campaign / Duel / BG etc. - my service provide is not the issue!)
                          2. frozen Black Screen (never actually loads and so you have to log out and then back in again, happens mainly when in campaign after portals and WB after you die etc.)
                          3. Lag and Cancelled Actions (When fighting in multiple wave battles sometimes your att charged from previous wave fires on new waves sometimes it doesn't. Both times it will show the att above your toon so you think it's just going to fire and nothing happens for 3 rounds and you realise it has been cancelled even though it still shows!)

This is because others have slow bandwidth, as they cannot come up to match our so server take us to match their bandwidth and play like hell.

This is i'm concern about and posted one thread to put a bandwidth check at log in to meet the requirements and lag, stuck free game.

Comment

Dear wartune, please don't make Maitanenance when some servers are World Boss time. You make us loosing our golds many times.

Comment

Originally posted by R213552395 View Post
                              there is a bug at farm, the mouse pointer didnt change to arrow after we steal or revive the crops
                              POINT the mouse over where u energize the tree... it turns back to an arrow.

Comment

Any compensation for 5h - 7h ?
                                " Just wanna have fun by killing time and spend some easy money...only for FUN..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X