[Activity] Learning to Tailor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CdnChr View Post
    some of us have lvl 2 clothing before the event, why didn't it count toward this event? not really fair that we spend money and you bring in events after the fact that we lvl 2 our clothes. I would like to be compensated for it. Thank You
    No events are retroactive. Do you think anyone got credit for level 5/6/7 gems they already had before the recent gem event? Nope. Clothing events are the same. They also seem to have them every ~2 months or so, so keep that in mind if/when you upgrade in future.

Comment

Originally Posted by inopinatic

does this reset daily ?
      Originally posted by Khoth View Post
      same question. Any answer ?
      Nope...I did a level 2 yesterday and waited to do my level 3 since I would have to take another one to level 2 first, but I did not get to redeem the level 2 compensation again. I was counting on the other 5 shards to make one full one.
      Last edited by grimmmark; 09-14-2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

i made a lvl 3 cloths and got no reword whats going on here it worked wan i made a lvl 2 but not 3?????

Comment

Pless im not balens 1 year player watune im not buy wings give me pless server 83 name DARKGOD email jaymixx288@yahoo.com

Comment

***, why do we on s335 get the shaft?

Comment

I mean why not? Why don't we get quests?

Comment

Why do you guys do stupid **** like that? Honestly why quests for only some of the servers?

Comment

So basically your saying we can just stick it up our *****. What if we were to tell you to stick this game up your *****? Wouldn't be so great then to discriminate and treat people unequal now would it?

Comment

Also, since we don't get this event what are we to do until the next part of September events? Just stand here till the other servers are done with the tailoring stuff??

Comment

Indeed it would seem like that =] But considering this event they have every couple of months you can just continue waiting till the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocka70 View Post
                        ***, why do we on s335 get the shaft?
                        yeah!! why you not include all servers?

Comment

blaaaaaaaa stupid crazy man entel man

Comment

is there anyway to get cloths without using balens... i am a non balen user simply because i dont have money to throw at a game i play on occasion..but i still wanna be as best as i can and i would like to look a kool look to

Comment

Working...
                            X